Saturday, March 3, 2012

{My365 photo a day challenge}







Thanks Terisa for telling me how to take a screen shot. I could never figure out how people did that:) I love my365 photo a day challenge it's fun to do but I already mentioned that haven't I:) 
Are you up to the challenge??

Have a great rest of the weekend

SO what is something that would be fun to blog about or what do you want to know?? any questions your dying to ask me?? ideas anything? its boring around here help me out ;) cabin fever or something not sure?

5 comments:

Judy said...

Isn't it so fun? I have been doing project life for the years and the books are priceless

Alison said...

What a fun thing to do! You'll love
it one day, it will be a treasure. Your blog is far from boring! I love it!

Just Rhonda said...

:) good work on taking lots of shots!

(and i feel cabin fever too)
(and it's not boring :) )

Tisha said...

Such a great idea! Where do you get your lists?

Michelle Birch said...

You are not boring! But I understand how you feel. Maybe everyone knows the story but I would love to know how you and Darren met. Or all the places you have lived and what you have learned/favorite memories from living there.