1. My favorite hunger games book was the second one Catching Fire...I'm finding the last one kind of long and a little slower paced then the other two...but still good.=lots to think about...
read them if you haven't its about much more then you've heard....
2. Its super nice nice out today love it! We went on a long walk and played at the school park:) The boys loved it...=I felt like a really good mom love my kids:) They keep me super busy and laughing among other things ha ha
3. I think I must be weird because it seems like everything I use or can use with my allergies gets discontinued! Was my eye makeup now its my shampoo and conditioner but only the certain kind I can use.,..is it just me or do I like weird things nobody else obviously likes??
= Weird I know.
4. I can't believe its April already next week. The days months and years are flying by.
5. So Sunday Darren was "taking care" of M who hasn't sat a day in his life for more than five minutes.....anyway he was supposed to say the closing prayer in sacrament and after looking all over the building while the closing hymn was being sang and not finding him ...I walked up and said the prayer.....= fun times...what we do eh lol..
6. Love that my kids are getting old enough to play games we spend a lot of wintery Sunday nights this way...our version of Disney Sunday nights growing up...... popcorn and games:)=memories.
8. Did you know that a white chocolate brownie from moxies has 1480 calories in it in case you cared?? me = I about fell over....
9. Do you ever feel like time goes by.... but there is a space that needs filling and you can't quite figure why or what and how things are going to turn out..or why they happened..or how to get to where you want to be?
You look at others and wonder how they do it and life seems perfect and put together...but the more you talk to people and see people you know that EACH and every one of us is fighting some kind of battle...and then you realize your inner battles and struggles pale in comparison and you realize then that you already have so many blessings and that maybe just maybe life is exactly the way its supposed to be.... that=confusion=reality=peace.
10.Excited for this weekend.
Have a great week.
"Be as you wish to seem."





11 comments:
Oh man. You find the BEST soup recipes. I am drooling just looking at that picture. Can't wait to try it. And I bet using THRIVE freeze dried veggies would be perfect for this soup! Hint hint. lol!
I liked the second book best too. 1403 calories!!?? I guess I'll be skipping dessert from now on.
i totally had to say the prayer once in church when derek was gone with james! i have made that recipe a couple times too, love it. and i reeeeaaaly should not have read #8, dang.
OMG is it sad that the thing I fixated on was the calorie count in the Moxies White Chocolate Brownie? That why we always order one with like 4 spoons!
I felt the same way when I read Mockingjay. I'm currently in the middle of re-reading Catching Fire. I enjoyed it the first time but find I'm liking it a lot more this time around. John bought me a Kobo Vox and the Hunger Games trilogy was my very first purchase for it.
Oh my goodness, I think #8 may have ruined my life. On the plus side, if every day was as nice as today, you could burn off a lot of those on your walk!
I'm going to try that recipe- looks delish!
i'm SO sad to hear about the brownie but probably even more sad to say that i'm not sure it will stop me from getting one next time i'm there! haha oh and we are popcorn on sunday night people too - nothin better than that! oh and i don't know if i told you, but the farrell's are actually going to be our next door neighbors! haha we've been writing back and forth lots, and we'll pick them up at our little airport in less than a month! so fun and andy bridge and his family are coming too now :) yay!
Love this post...so much to comment on.
1-I flew thru the 1st 2 Hunger Games books too and couldn't get into the 3rd but I still want to read it
2-Things I like always get discontinued too, like favorite lipstick colors etc. It probably happens a lot. What a pain for you.
3-I love all the great recipes you share, I try most of them and they become keepers. And the songs you shared with me:)
4-I think everyone looks at others and thinks their life is easier than it really is, or we compare ourselves and want to be more like their strengths and we forget our own strengths and that we are pretty cool too. Like I don't expect my friends to be anyone different than they are, nor do I want them to be, so why do I expect myself to be more like so and so? And I think most people have hidden struggles that no one has any idea about.
5-When I think of white chocolate brownies I think of your sisters and high school. That's why you get a mini one, or share a big one with 4 other people haha.
Love your blog Christal!
Oh and once my Dad, when he was in his 20s or something, was supposed to give the closing prayer in church and he was asleep with his forehead resting against the bench in front of him. They had to announce it really loud and my mom nudged him awake and he went up and said the prayer with a crease mark on his forehead. Haha!
I know what you mean about confusion=reality=peace. Sometimes things don't make any sense and they are so frustrating but then somehow in some way you just know it's okay, and that it's all going how it should even when we can't foretell the ending.
And I'm disgusted about the white chocolate brownies. Good thing I haven't had one of those in like - 10 years... But I still think about them! It was good to see you last week. I love you!
Post a Comment