Tuesday, August 12, 2008

{ THIS IS ME }



i am: ME
i think: about having another baby and being chosen by a birth mother again most the time
i know: i am loved
i want: kids that listen and grow up happy and content and live a life of purpose and meaning
i have: 2 awesome boys and one little princess girl and a wonderful hard working husband
i wish: I would somehow miraculously get pregnant someday and that all those that are going through it and wish for it would too. and i wish that everyone could get along in this world.
i dislike: people who think they are better than everyone or who are dishonest and unkind
i miss: old friends who have passed on or who I haven't seen for a long time
i fear: something bad happening to my kids or D or our family/families
i feel: tired and restless for some reason
i hear: Masen trying to get outside and the kids playing
i smell: sugar cookies and play dough
i crave: cold ice water {and chewy candies once in awhile}
i usually: sleep until about 5:30 am if I'm going for a jog which I usually am
i search: for my niche in this life something I’m really good at something that’s me
i wonder: if we will ever find the right house for us at the right price
i regret: not finishing college. sometimes I feel dumb when my husband has a masters and I have nothing degree wise? Is that dumb? probably not but I feel like that sometimes
i love: my family, my children my D, the gospel, a good book and my treadmill
i care: about to much sometimes,but deeply my children and D
i always: take a shower and get ready every morning no matter what
i worry: that maybe we will never get chosen by a birth mother and never have any more children {but I feel very blessed and lucky to have the three I do}
i am not: cold
i remember: clearly each of my children's adoptions and the day of each of there sealings and mine and D’s wedding day
i believe: that there is a plan for each of us and that everything is for a reason even though we can't see what that reason is sometimes
i dance: with my children to loud music in the living room often
i sing: all the time but not in front of others anymore
i don’t always: have patience, or like being the oldest of my five bro's & sis's
i argue: only when i feel strongly about something or somebody
i write: notes and lists and in my journal but mostly here
i win: sometimes but not very often
i lose: shoes {well I don’t the kids do } we are always looking for shoes
i never: forget all that I have and am blessed with
i listen: to music to my children read, and to them laugh
i don't understand: why sometimes?
i can usually be found: walking during the day with the kids or biking somewhere,
i am scared: that my kids won't like me when they are older , and I'm scared of what is to come in this world it's so bad right now what will IT be like sometimes it’s a scary place!
I tag anybody who wants to evaluate their life ha ha and with a recent self port. good or not. cause this is me.

4 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Love the picture of you Christal! You are SO cute, and always so well co-ordinated (jewlery ect.) I loved learning new things about you, GREAT post! Have a great day.

Lynn said...

Very cool! And fun! Love your thoughts. I can relate to so much and it's so fun to get to know you in such short answers.

I will have to do this for sure sometime.
By the way...you are such a natural with photos. I can NEVER take decent self portraits. You'll have to teach me. But then again, it's probably just SO easy when you look good all the time and all day long too. *wink* : D

Mandy said...

Was the outfit you are wearing in the picture the one you wore on Sunday because you looked stunning in that outfit! It is a very good color for you...well, I think it is. And you definitley look trimmer so your jogs are paying off. Not that you had that much to loose in the first place...lol.

Betsy said...

This was very fun and interesting to read. You are definitely smart and your niche right now is just being a mom and being so creative with blogging and scrapbooking!! And you always challenge me to think about my blessings and to be thankful!! :)