... I'm trying to figure out how to give it a face lift but not sure where to go or what to do does anybody know where to get a nice digital scrapbooked header? i'd like to do it just like i had it with my christmas card but something different and the rest white? I have no clue where to even start to do one, but I want one but I'm to cheap to pay lots of money for it too!... hopefully I'll figure something out!
Hope everybody had a great new years day too! I still can't believe its 2009~!
Its a cold, snowy blizzardy day here we actually have winter this year meaning snow thats staying on the ground. Kind of fun actually.
Its a cold, snowy blizzardy day here we actually have winter this year meaning snow thats staying on the ground. Kind of fun actually.
---------------
{also caught a virus somehow the first day of the year and now it has to be taken in to get cleaned up so hopefully all can be saved. We have never in all our years of having a computer got a virus or anything else cause we have high anti systems on our computer but obviously something happened! anyway i guess i'm not starting my regular posts on monday yet dang it! i'm using d's lab top which never really comes home so lucky for me tonight he did bring it home! anyway i'm sad hopefully it will be a quick fix ! so if i don't comment or post anything that's why.}
Hope everybody is having a great new year so far! Back to life on monday for us
but hope everybody has a great day and week make it a great one!
---------------------
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential. ~Ellen Goodman


5 comments:
Ooo!!! THat's a GREAT quote!
Sorry, I can't help you with the blog facelift.....I still have a lot to learn myself. Hope you figure it out soon!
However, my friend Bobbi Jo has done a tutorial on it this year. Check under Bobbi on my side bar and then check out her tutorials on her side bar. She really KNOWS her stuff. ANyway...hope that helps!
Here you go! I just went and found it for you.
http://blogginwithbobbi.blogspot.com/2007/11/blogger-header-tutorial.html
Have fun!
thecutestblogontheblock.com will do a cute header to match your background that you choose from them...I think it costs money though...
Hey Christal...here is a link to lots of different blog headers and such. They are SO cute...and quite inexpensive.
http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/search.php?mode=search&page=1
Have a GREAT day!
p.s. if you need help with them let me know. :)
If you have photoshop you can do all kinds of headers yourself...but Bobbi Jo is definitely the one to go to :) She has great tutorials. Hope your computer gets fixed soon!
Post a Comment