Thankful ummmm....
Thankful its not snowing I guess but hating the 90 plus temps all week and last I'm melting seriously it's almost october.. I want fall
Thankful L didn't puke on me....only on her kindergarten name homework booklet...umm should I send it to school when it dries??? ha ha!!!!
Thankful D is home after being gone for four days...
Thankful M's tantrum only lasted 2 hours today...boys..girls..
Thankful I got to go see this guy talk it works really....
{at least till noon the first day ha ha all takes time}
Thankful I get to participate in this program again for the third time now with K2
Thankful the top soil is getting spread tomorrow YEAH!!!!
Thankful for a certain babysitter who came three times this week already to help me out
Thankful for GNO's cause we all need them every once in awhile!!!
Thankful for the monthly ensign article here pg 27 esp. helped me this month
sometimes I wonder if I should go private but I love all the people I've met and continue to "met" I love sharing my testimony and what is very most important to me in this life and the next to come.
I love peoples advice that I normally wouldn't get if or understand somethings if it wasn't for them and the support and love I feel from others who have been where I am.
Seeing others faith, trials, heartache has helped me so much. It has given me more empathy and made me more appreciative for the trials that I have. people are genuinely good people.
I'm thankful for that.
I'm thankful that K loves piano lessons.
I'M THANKFUL FOR GOOD MUSIC.
Thankful that... yeah thats all I can think of and thats saying something for the week I've had lol!!
But I am most of all thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and pictures like this one... that remind me that no matter how bad my day is its okay cause at the end of the day when I kneel down to pray. I know there is Someone that loves me, that HE wants what is best for me and that He understands me, and HEARS me.
Isn't that AWESOME. To KNOW. TO FEEL IT.
Thankful. Yes. I. AM.
Thankful its not snowing I guess but hating the 90 plus temps all week and last I'm melting seriously it's almost october.. I want fall
Thankful L didn't puke on me....only on her kindergarten name homework booklet...umm should I send it to school when it dries??? ha ha!!!!
Thankful D is home after being gone for four days...
Thankful M's tantrum only lasted 2 hours today...boys..girls..
Thankful I got to go see this guy talk it works really....
{at least till noon the first day ha ha all takes time}
Thankful I get to participate in this program again for the third time now with K2
Thankful the top soil is getting spread tomorrow YEAH!!!!
Thankful for a certain babysitter who came three times this week already to help me out
Thankful for GNO's cause we all need them every once in awhile!!!
Thankful for the monthly ensign article here pg 27 esp. helped me this month
sometimes I wonder if I should go private but I love all the people I've met and continue to "met" I love sharing my testimony and what is very most important to me in this life and the next to come.
I love peoples advice that I normally wouldn't get if or understand somethings if it wasn't for them and the support and love I feel from others who have been where I am.
Seeing others faith, trials, heartache has helped me so much. It has given me more empathy and made me more appreciative for the trials that I have. people are genuinely good people.
I'm thankful for that.
I'm thankful that K loves piano lessons.
I'M THANKFUL FOR GOOD MUSIC.
Thankful that... yeah thats all I can think of and thats saying something for the week I've had lol!!
But I am most of all thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and pictures like this one... that remind me that no matter how bad my day is its okay cause at the end of the day when I kneel down to pray. I know there is Someone that loves me, that HE wants what is best for me and that He understands me, and HEARS me.
Isn't that AWESOME. To KNOW. TO FEEL IT.
Thankful. Yes. I. AM.


15 comments:
When we actually make a list of all the good stuff we've got going on...makes the little things seem even smaller.
Thankful Thursday's are brilliant.
We've got a LOT to be grateful for.
Thanks for always reminding me!
I understand the private issue. But I am with you....I have met so many wonderful people. I to am thankful for all of you. I love your thankful thursday.....makes me really think about what I am grateful for!
AWESOME List!
AWESOME reason to blog.
Beautiful painting.
I KNOW you know that the Lord loves you.
It shows. ; D
Love that.
It's what makes people so drawn to you.
HAve an AWESOME (I know, I already said that...I do it just to bug Dean.lol) weekend!!!!
thankful for your blog. LOVE that picture sooo much! where did you get it? love your blog christal and thanks for reminding me too. it was lots of fun visiting with you tonight :)
Cute post. Loved the article you put on here. How did you get that link?! Let me know so I can put it on mine. I wish I did a Thankful Thursday like you...there's lots to be thankful for, if you just sit and think!
I just typed in google october ensign 2009 and it pulls them all up for the year then its pdf download of the whole magazine!
Lydz not sure where the picture is from or by who --just found it on the web?? I wish I knew if anybody does know who did it please let us all know!! It was fun last night good to see you again!! So glad Beckem is okay!! What a relief eh! ttys
You know, it's been an insane week this week. If anyone deserves a GNO it's you. Because I've seen you just about everywhere I've had to be this week. LOL. I'm thankful we're friends. :)
L
What a sweet picture! I love being able to kneel down and pray to a God who loves me and understands me, too. That is such a blessing! :)
I love that there are people out there (including you of course) that aren't ungrateful, negative, and selfish all the time. I love your Thankful Thursday posts.
Yay for a yard that is coming together for you, K loving his piano lessons (I hope he goes far with it, guys that can play rock), and girls nights. But poor L, yuck, send a new name book to school haha!
What a neat picture. I want that for my kids, I want them to know He is so real and loves them that much! Thanks for sharing. Your thankful posts always make me feel better!
Hey girl don't beat yourself up about the parenting tips from Jim Fay it is TOTALLY a gradual process I am figuring out. Thanks for sharing the info on the article in the Ensign on blogging....it was GREAT !
Hey girl don't beat yourself up about the parenting tips from Jim Fay it is TOTALLY a gradual process I am figuring out. Thanks for sharing the info on the article in the Ensign on blogging....it was GREAT !
Yeah, I am so glad that Kolten is liking piano. Sometimes you just never really know and the first month can be sometimes boring and slow so I am glad he is liking it. I love his smile and his quiet manner and glad that he isn't too shy to chat with me.
We always have so much to be thankful for. I don't think you have ever done a post that hasn't made me want to be better, or think about life etc. I always look forward to reading your blog.
Awesome picture! I haven't heard of roots of empathy but it sounds like an awesome program.
Great catching up on your blog!! You amaze me with all the things to be thankful for...every week you have new ones! And I just have to tell you how cute your kids are! K2 is getting soooo big :) they grow too fast.
Post a Comment