Tears Tears Tears!!!
So thankful For the same blessing in our life three months ago today!!
Some fun 3 month facts...about little K2
-He loves to sleep more than 10 hours a night
-He drinks about 28-36 oz a day
Some fun 3 month facts...about little K2
-He loves to sleep more than 10 hours a night
-He drinks about 28-36 oz a day
-he is getting amazing blue eyes love them!
-and long long eyelashes that are turning darker...
-he is the worlds biggest spitter upper {check out the sweet action shot I got}
-and long long eyelashes that are turning darker...
-he is the worlds biggest spitter upper {check out the sweet action shot I got}
Check this out
and this {thanks Lynn}
WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS ON IT??
__________________
Here is also another thing to think about
I love things like the following cause really if they can make a movie of weird crazy things that we think oh that was such a good movie do we really think that some of these things aren't happening in real life??
Okay I'm not an everyday doomsdayer but I do think kind of like this a lot...
and this {thanks Lynn}
WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS ON IT??
__________________
Here is also another thing to think about
I love things like the following cause really if they can make a movie of weird crazy things that we think oh that was such a good movie do we really think that some of these things aren't happening in real life??
Okay I'm not an everyday doomsdayer but I do think kind of like this a lot...
we need to be prepared in every way if you take one thing from it maybe that we do just need to be more prepared for what can happen......
{{I don't usually write long things because face it we skim it if it is to long ....... right.....
but I promise
ITS A GOOD READ.....
but I promise
ITS A GOOD READ.....
Presidential Candidate sees collapse of USA soon
Chuck Baldwin was a candidate for the last US presidential election with the Constitutional Party. He's been involved with politics for a long time and is to some degree an insider. He has a perspective that most people don't have. He's also a Baptist minister who has some pretty good principles and values. Many of his views are very LDS with respect to the constitution, etc. You can read all about him on Wikipedia if you want to understand his background.
Chuck Baldwin says (like many others) the signs are everywhere that the USA is going to crash within a few months. China is hoarding gold (and driving up the price) prior to pulling the plug on the US dollar. That will be the end of the US economy. Then the fecal matter hits the rotary device. Read his Sep 22 editorial below or go to his site at the link at the bottom. Interesting.
It Is Going To Be A Rocky Road by Chuck Baldwin
September 22, 2009
Let's face it: most Americans live in a world of false security. This is somewhat understandable, given the fact that the majority of the U.S. population was born after 1945. Few remember the dangers and hardships of World War II; fewer still remember the Great Depression. Few Americans know what it's like to not have some sort of "supercenter" nearby with shelves stocked with every kind of food imaginable, twenty-four hours a day. Few know what life was like before there were restaurants of all sizes and types on virtually every street corner in America. And only a handful remembers when most roads were unpaved, or when sports were truly a pastime and not a megabuck obsession.
Modern living within the world's only "superpower" has created a giant unsuspecting, soft, lackadaisical, and lethargic society. We expect the government to keep our streets safe, our roads paved, our stores stocked, our jobs secure, and our enemies at bay. However, in the desire to make government the panacea for all our problems, we have sold not only our independence, but also our virtue.
Where the federal government was contracted (via the U.S. Constitution) to accept limited power for the overall good of both states and people, it has become a monster of gargantuan proportions, claiming authority over virtually every liberty and right known to man. And in the process, it decided it didn't need God, either.
It is no hyperbole to say that the U.S. federal government has been on a "Ban God" bandwagon for the past 50 years. Whether it kicks prayer and Bible reading out of school, bars military chaplains from praying in Jesus' name, burns Bibles in Iraq, removes state supreme court chief justices from their positions for posting the Ten Commandments, or threatens high school principals with jail for asking the blessing, the federal government has invoked the judgment of Heaven upon our country as surely as did Old Testament Israel.
Although the comfortable, sports-crazed, TV addicts probably aren't paying attention, this country is on the verge of an implosion like you cannot believe. For anyone who cares to notice, the signs are everywhere.
First of all, Israel and Iran are on the verge of war. And right now, I'm not concentrating on the "why" or "who's right or wrong" of the equation. I'm simply telling you, war between Israel and Iran could break out at any time. And when it does, the chances that it will not become nuclear and not become global are minuscule. Yes, I am saying it: the prospects for nuclear war have never been greater. The CBS-canceled TV show, JERICHO, could become a reality in these United States in the very near future. (I strongly urge readers to purchase both seasons of JERICHO and watch them, because this could be our future.)
Secondly, America is on the verge of total financial collapse. By the end of this year, America's budget deficit will stand at around $2 trillion. The debt gap is many trillions more than that. But the nail in the coffin for America's fiscal health will be the decision by China to dump the U.S. dollar. Ladies and gentlemen, this will be the death knell for our financial stability (and a painful lesson in sowing and reaping).
It is estimated that China owns around one-third of all U.S. debt. If and when China dumps the U.S. dollar, there would be nothing left to stabilize it, and Weimar Republic/Zimbabwe-style inflation will ensue. America will be thrust into financial chaos. (If one doubts that China is planning to dump the dollar, consider that China is currently purchasing and stockpiling gold at an unprecedented level. This is why gold has suddenly surged to over $1,000 per ounce and why it will continue to rise.)
Third, the paranoia regarding the Swine Flu being demonstrated by both government and media spokesmen begs a giant push for some type of "government solution." If they keep hyping this "pandemic," mass hysteria and fear (created by the government and its lackeys in the media) will result. This would, no doubt, necessitate some form of forced vaccination, quarantine (maybe this is what all those internment camps will be used for), and martial law.
Exactly how and when all of the above will actually materialize is yet to be seen. There is no doubt in my mind, however, that within the next few months, the world that we know today is going to vanish. And most Americans are totally unprepared for what's coming.
If you are able to get out of debt, do it. If you need to scale down your lifestyle in order to be better prepared for difficult days, do it. If you don't have guns and ammo, buy them. If you have not prepared some sort of preserved food pantry, do it. If you don't have some kind of survival plan in place for you and your family, get one. If you are not physically fit, get in shape. If you are able to move to a more secure, out-of-harm's-way location, do it. (During any kind of financial or societal meltdown, urban areas will quickly turn into war zones. Can anyone say, "New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina"?) In other words, get your nose out of the boob tube, get your bottom off the easy chair, and get busy.
Am I worried or discouraged? Absolutely not! (But I am preparing.) The potential good that may result from all of the above is that perhaps God will protect and raise up a remnant of people who would be willing to rebuild a place where Natural Law is respected, constitutional government is revered, and where a ubiquitous, loathsome, overbearing federal government is far, far away. You know, like America's Founding Fathers did 233 years ago.
In the meantime, get ready.
It's going to be a rocky road.
-chuck baldwin
--------------------------
THOUGHTS???
Have an awesome weekend
oh wait...
{ps I am thankful this crazy busy week is almost over.....almost..
my little brother gets married tomorrow isn't he still like 10??
Thankful I get to see my brothers and sisters I love it when we all get together I love each one of them so much and we always have a great time all together...plus lots of D's family on sunday fun family weekend!
Thankful for good friends who just take my kids cause I need like five minutes to think or like 4 hours to go to town....to shop?
Thankful for D he turned 35 {whoa are we that old??} this week. time is flying by. I am so lucky to have him he is my best friend the hardest worker I've ever met, a great father. an example to all of us. and the love of my life. so glad I had the guts to walk up to him over 14 years ago and ask for a ride home from Ricks... he did say "who are you" {embarrasing lol} but that quickly changed... haha!! And here we are....
so so thankful
Life is GOOD.....
oh wait...
{ps I am thankful this crazy busy week is almost over.....almost..
my little brother gets married tomorrow isn't he still like 10??
Thankful I get to see my brothers and sisters I love it when we all get together I love each one of them so much and we always have a great time all together...plus lots of D's family on sunday fun family weekend!
Thankful for good friends who just take my kids cause I need like five minutes to think or like 4 hours to go to town....to shop?
Thankful for D he turned 35 {whoa are we that old??} this week. time is flying by. I am so lucky to have him he is my best friend the hardest worker I've ever met, a great father. an example to all of us. and the love of my life. so glad I had the guts to walk up to him over 14 years ago and ask for a ride home from Ricks... he did say "who are you" {embarrasing lol} but that quickly changed... haha!! And here we are....
so so thankful
Life is GOOD.....


21 comments:
um....Wow. That was quite informative. And it makes me feel guilty. Not the point I'm sure, but I must admit that I am in HUGE denial. I don't even want to think about stuff like that. I'd rather focus on stupid things like the Raymond lunch program. LOL. But thanks for the food for thought. And I can't believe how big K2 is getting!! He's huge!!
Well written. It is kind of scary to think of what the world will become, but it has to happen. We are told so in the scriptures. We are also given a prophet and leaders who are doing their best to help us prepare. They can only do so much. It really is our responsibility to get ready. I feel nervous when I read it because I know I am not ready, but also know that we have been given tools to be able to get ready. We need to heed the warnings and yes, I am talking to myself as well. It only scares me how much I am not ready for this.
I had no clue about China. Do they own Canadian debt as well?
Cute pics!
Wow!!!!! I know I have been working on my food storage.....now getting fit? I need that to be my new goal!!!!!
I don't know if you get Glenn Beck up there, but he has been great at keeping Americans informed on what has been happening politically. He is a radio talk show host and
is very for the Constitution and the beliefs of the founding fathers. He has some great book suggestions and he is also LDS.
I would agree that the US economy is on very shaky ground. I am not looking forward to the outcome.
P.S. My kids are not getting the vaccine.
mine either jennie! I do know of glenn beck crazy times eh!
First of all, I feel your pain, Braxton was a MAJOR spitter upper too! ha! I always joked that I should have just invested in CUTE bibs, because no one ever saw what he was wearing underneath them. Luckily when he was about 1 he stopped.
Funny, me and my mother in law were just talking about the vaccine, I just think it's been blown out of portion. I won't be getting it or my kids either, I don't want to put something in our bodies, that hasn't even been tested yet. I just think we all need to get our own answers, it's just like anything else, it may not be right for my family, but it may be for yours... you know?
Ugh. I do get pretty worked up about the state of the US, it scares me to death, but all we can do is prepare, the Lord will take care of the rest, if we do our part right? That gives me hope!
Great post, made me think! Sure love ya!
Enjoy General Conference! I'm so excited!
That action shot is so funny, it almost looks fake, it's so cool!!
Thanks for the shout out!!
And I never get the flu shot and haven't had Tanner get one for the past few years either. I'm kind of anti for now...don't really think they help. Other vaccines I do though.
I hope this ramble of mine will make sense.
i do like being aware of what is going on in the world. we need to know, we live here. at the same time i try not to let the media and such hype me up with fear and worry.
my first thought of reading that article is wow we better get prepared things are going to get worse. (it's not a new realization just got me a little more hyped up if you know what i mean).
then i have been thinking about general conference today and tomorrow. what have the prophets been telling us this for YEARS.
PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE. But also do not fear.
they are the watch men on the tower, seers and revelators. they have a way of telling us what we need to do, but also not making into a panic, like i feel the world makes things.
we know all these things that we just read, food storage, getting out of debt we have been told that for years. this is not new information, but i feel people take this information more to heart than the prophets. (are we thinking ya we have heard that, but articles like this add a little more fear). there is a reason they have been saying it for years and this article is why. (i really liked the article, honestly, i love being made to think).
"if we are prepared we shall not fear." (i liked hollys comment)
i think people are living in fear. (there is the new webiste from the church on "hope") if we are doing what we should we can feel peace and yes the world is a wreck, but we have been promised we will be watched over IF we are doing our part.
there's more to my thoughts but i will leave it at that. thanks for the info. we will not be getting any shots for our family around here. it doesn't work for us.
have a good weekend! see you sunday! love ya.
p.s. i'm not putting everyone in the same category of doing this, or following the world. it's just a general idea, thought whatever you want to call it.
amen kristyn exactly its nice to be aware though and know that we aren't the only ones who know this is the last days. If we do what we've always been taught and told then there isn't anything to be worried about. Its kind of exciting to me to see things happening and progressing as we have been told forever!! do ever needful thing! great thoughts !!
i cannot believe that pic, so funny! i'm not completely against the shot...yet. i think the media is taking all this to the extreme, and it is just a little too soon to make a desion. that article has some really good points (if you don't have guns and ammo? i hope it doesn't come to that!) and we all need to be aware of what the current situation is. but also, we still have to live our lives doing the simple gospel things to be prepared and this can remove the fear in us. and that whoel hope business is pretty great. hope you're having fun right now!
Wow! I can always spend such a long time on your posts! Love all the links, love all the info, love all the thoughts. And all your cute photos of your cute kids (love the action shot of K2 spitting up and sticking out his tongue! cute little guy!) Our world is so scary, just makes me grateful for the Church and the counsel of our leaders, we just need to make sure we follow it! And you and D are so cute, glad you asked him for a ride too! Happy Conference weekend!
My thoughts:
- the H1N1 vaccine scares me. I like what they guy said about our bodies being strong, and if we take care of them properly, we should be ok.
- the chuck guy sure wrote a good article. Tyler and I decided we want to move to the mountains, build a big fence so bears can't get in, and enjoy life with our family. yeah, I know, a little extreme. It sounds nice though!
Thanks for writing about such good thing we need to think about.
Oh my heck, my favorite part of the whole article was this; "Then the fecal matter hits the rotary device." Too funny! I agree with the other comments, if we are prepared...but I am also thinking after reading this that there is more I can do to prepare my family. Thanks for sharing. We vaccinate our family faithfully,(even the HPV one for Kelsey despite the controversy) but have never gotten the flu shot. I've only heard one person say it helps, most have said they had a worse year after getting the shot. And as for the H1N1 shot, I read this article. http://thehealthyhomeeconomist.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
Pretty much, if you want grandkids, don't let your kids get the shot. Scared the crap out of me, we'll take our chances with the flu thanks.
Scroll down to the second article to see what I mean.
Oh, and check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw
Hahaha, forgive my dorkiness, you posted the video, I thought I'd gotten the link from another friend of mine.
thanks amy!! and everybody -- great comments gives us all something to think about that's for sure! Its nice to know but its nicer to know that we've been taught for years to be prepared and we can't be worried so much we can't live. For me I like to know what is going on! But I with kristin I'll move to the mountains with you too! Sometimes it feels like a good alternative eh!!
The spit up photo cracks me up. Kennedy used to spit up a ton but this last month she hasn't spit up nearly as much and so she is going a lot longer between feedings. Love his blue eyes!
LOL! What a great action shot!! Too funny!
I am down here in Utah still.......buying and collecting everything I have had on my food storage list for more than a year and cannot get anywhere in Canada. It feels good. I am SO happy to have a living prophet who leads, guides and directs us. There is something to be said about
If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear.
Not like we are saying "Okay, we are prepared....so bring it on!" No. No. Quite the opposite.
However, there TRULY is peace when one DOES follow the council of our prophet. Love it! GREAT POST!!!!!
P.S. Went out with Heather D. White on Saturday for lunch between conference sessions. Going out for breakfast date on Wed. Morning. She only lives 10 minutes from my sister. Who knew!!! You are so right.......she is AWESOME! A beautiful woman and friend inside and out. Just like you. ; )
Post a Comment