Now is the time...to do it.We don't remember the days,
We remember the moments.
These are a few I want to remember....
{finally finshed Kolt's class treat for his halloween party good thing I have talented friends who help me out with things like black food die when you can't find them anywhere or jelly beans for spiders! ! They turned out not to bad for an amateur like me!}
I want to remember the fun fhe's and the not so fun ones too where you think they didn't hear a thing you were talking about...
one day it'll just be two of us old folks staring at each other...oh what fun that will be lol..
A little pumpkin carving, caramel apple dipping Family Home Evening fun.... great memories!
M looks so disgusted in this picture I thought it was funny
{horrible lighting on these pics sorry}
{just have to tell you what M's newest thing is
HE calls me "an old lady" when he's mad... WHAT?? where did that come ? maybe a not so nice memory?


Family time.....love it.
one day it'll just be two of us old folks staring at each other...oh what fun that will be lol..
A little pumpkin carving, caramel apple dipping Family Home Evening fun.... great memories!
{horrible lighting on these pics sorry}
{just have to tell you what M's newest thing is
HE calls me "an old lady" when he's mad... WHAT?? where did that come ? maybe a not so nice memory?
So thankful for it.
Everyday.
Happy Halloween.
Have a great safe weekend!!Make it a Great one!
Can't wait to see pics of all the kids dressed up.
I'm so excited about L's costume!!
ps {great comments on the last post gave us all something to think about}
Everyday.
Happy Halloween.
Have a great safe weekend!!Make it a Great one!
Can't wait to see pics of all the kids dressed up.
I'm so excited about L's costume!!
ps {great comments on the last post gave us all something to think about}


8 comments:
Love everything about this post!
The kiddies in their Pj's carving pumpkins is so cute ;) Can't wait to see them in their Halloween costumes... Keep the pictures coming.
When you have a free moment, could you post that recipe, with the icing instructions, pretty please?? (My sugar cookies, look NO where near as good as yours! Way to put my baking to shame. Ha Ha.)
Totally had a FHE like this on Monday and this has made me sooooo sad I didn't take any pics. You are such a beautiful family. K2 and my R are would look so cute together. Lets hang SOON! Let's do it before either of us gets the dreaded flu. I'll call ya.
CUTE cookies! WAY to go mom!!! : D
Love the pics of the kids and all the fun memories you are making with them. These are the best days of your life. You are right when one day you'll realize that there are just the two of you. I can't believe my third baby is soon going to be leaving home. YIKES!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Cute cookies. I made a cake that looked like that for JOsh's birthday (I posted previous about it), and I'm making another spider cake for tonite! Cute post!
I always look forward to your posts Christal. The cookies look awesome! You are so talented. Good thing we've got you in the family. Masen cracks me up...you are not an "old lady" and I don't think you ever will...just older but young at heart. Hope you have a great halloween...wish we were giving out candy at your house again.
Hey Christal -- Here's hoping for your miracle! I would love it if it worked for someone else I know!
And if it makes you feel any better about the 'Old Lady' comments, Makenna was calling me 'Big Mama' at the end of my pregnancy all the time! Haha -- gotta love kids! Have a great day!
Love your cookies. They turned out awesome. You sure do have a great boy, and I can see him being a good helped with little K. Love the pics of the two of them and his smile. I think I commented on facebook already, but I will say it again. Kolten is a cute boy inside and out. Love that I get to see him every week.
Post a Comment