I love weekends especially ones where we get a lot accomplished, Or ones that start to actually feel like SPRING I got outside and ran early Saturday morn it felt so good! We enjoyed some fun family time since we had been away all week. Got chores done, K took in his bottles that's always an exciting day for him. He is in charge of recycling around here with all his bottles and such and gets his spending money from what he collects or gets from grandma. He saves up his money for something he wants & saves the rest for the future. Works for all of us it not only teaches him to save, but to work for it and to spend his money wisely, also makes him responsible to take the jugs or cans to the bin if not..... I have a habit of just throwing them away.
Sunday we went to Grandmas and Grandpas for dinner and the cousins all played and we got to meet our sweet new little niece Emmelyn and K2 showed off his new skillz.....
that look kind of like this...our baby is growing up way to fast....he is pretty proud of himself too, its so cute he gets the biggest grins and is trying more and more things everyday!

TODAY HE WAVED GOODBYE TO DAD WHEN HE WAS LEAVING FOR WORK
it was the cutest thing!!!
and today he also pulled open the under drawer of the stove and started pulling things out ahhh
gone are the quiet playing on a blanket with toys days!
Bring on the cupboard latches and plug covers I guess...
cause our babe is moving....
I just can't get enough of him seriously love this boy he is so dang cute!!
--------------------------
So random I just have to throw this picture in because it makes me laugh when we were in Boise my kids all feel asleep watching a movie while the adults played games and whatever. Anyway when we were ready to go back to our hotel the kids were so ready for bed and dead tired and ended up like this on my sisters floor before we carried everyone of them to the burb.... seroisuly makes me lol
This is called tired. love L's belly and K2 and M!! heck all of them...
okay anyway back to today....
Then there is this cute little leprechaun sure signs of spring eh!! Can't believe march is already half way through! She loves school so much and was so excited to show me and told me she would grant me three wishes so mine were
help me fold the towels wish she ran and did...
the other was take a good nap...wish she did..
and the third was i can't remember
but who knew all I needed was a leprechaun mask to get things done around here
WORKS FOR ME!!! she is so fun!
actually the real sign of spring is the chaotic lose my children daily syndrome cause they want outside so bad....scenes like this....jumping on the trampoline....in the neighbors yard..and so it begins again ahhhhh...
__________Mondays________
ME THINKS
__________________________
.....I found these quotes this week and loved them. They made me think and you know I love things like that.
But how true there really isn't a better way then to get on our knees when life gets hard or when we think we can't make it through the next trial or even the next day.
I've had lots of times when I'm praying that thoughts or a scripture comes to mind and its totally what I needed at that time in my life and that day.
Things that never would have come to me in any other way than if I was praying. Isn't it amazing to know that HE hears us when we pray. I've had to many situations to even deny that
Prayer is the key to overcoming some our hardest moments in life.
Isn't it great to know that when life gets hard there is someone ready and willing to help us along, to guide us and help us help ourselves or those around us, to guide us through those things in life that are ours to go through and learn from.
Sometimes its just days where we wish we were somebody else or wish we had this or that or could do this or that....
when what we need to do is...
"Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not."
I think that through prayer I've learned that its okay to be ME I don't have to be good at everything, I don't have to be a super mom to be a good mom. I don't need whatever I think it is I need to be happy, I don't need to be the cookie cutter of someone else.
BECAUSE I AM ME.
...and that's what makes life interesting is that we aren't all the same. and its learning that its okay we all have different talents, different bodies, thoughts, and goals
When we learn to be what we are instead of trying to be something we are not...
whether its through prayer...through experience..or just living life year to year.
Its being happy with who we are and living and trying our best and sometimes figuring out what it is we need to do to get there.
because we are all different and that's a good thing....
I think its all about finding out our individual worth.....
and sometimes that brings us to our knees in more ways than one.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK MAKE IT COUNT!!



15 comments:
LOL!!! The picture of the kids just "dumped" on the floor like you just unloaded the bags of groceries from the car.......is hilarious!!!!!!! LOL! Too funny.
Love your Me Thinks!
"BECAUSE I AM ME." I was just talking with Connie S. today about how I like it when people are not trying to copy someone else. That they just BE who they are. That's what makes YOU and your BLOG so GREAT!
You are the real deal missy. ; )
I love the picture of your kids all passed out on the floor! Love it!
I love that quote too.
All those kids sleeping is so funny!!!! Great thoughts about being ourselves. Something I've been thinking about lately a lot!
Karsen is seriously so stinkin cute! love that boy! and I love it that you took a pictures of the 3 sleeping, so funny. I agree with not needing to be a cookie cutter of somebody else, sometimes we all get caught up in wanting to be somebody else. You always have great ideas and thoughts to share! Love ya.
I think that pic of the kids all on the floor is my favorite ever! Awww... makes us all appreciate those sweet sweet kids we get to have in our homes doesn't it?! Love your me thinks... why is that so hard? Why do we always compare? It's a tough one, for me anyways! Have a great week Christal!
Yeah, I think L.'s belly is the best part of that picture, so funny.
Rhonda, you're all your own person, a breath of fresh air, so I hope you weren't over thinking it.
I needed that today more than you know. Thank you so much for this post!!!
Loved the ME thinks as usual. You are great, and those kids asleep on the floor are great too. I seriously would have left them there for the next couple hours till the wee hours of the night and played more cards...LOL
You are so right....your little guy is just so adorable!!! The photo of the kids is hilarious...it made me giggle! As always your Me Thinks posts just enlighten my day....Thank Ya Girl!!!
Cute pics af K2! He IS getting so big. Love the one of the kids sleeping on the floor. Such fun times. I love your me thinks......again. You always stop my life and make me think. Love ya
Great thoughts as always. My little Maguire also opens the drawer under the stove all the time. It's crazy how quickly they are growing. And very cute that all your kids fell asleep together on the floor...so cute!
p.s. It also looks like you had a great trip to Phoenix!! I love that place :)
Great post cute girl. I might steal that saying too. I like it..plus the font is cute :)
That is hilarious all your kids fell asleep like that. I want my kids to do that, I think it's so cute. Tanner never really has fallen asleep in the highchair, or on the toilet...you know, in those funny positions!
Anyways, k2 is so stinkin cute. I want to squeeze him. He is just too precious. Our babes aren't so much little babes anymore...why do they have to grow so fast!!!!!? Hope you are having a great week! xoxo
Another great post. You are so good for me right now. I need to remember to pray and put my life in the Lord's hands. sometime i just get immersed in the feelings and can't find a way out. thanks The pic's of your kids are great.
Your kids asleep on the floor is so darn funny! I love it! And I hear you about spring and missing kids - it's the same way at our house! :)
Hilarious pic of the kids. Definitely one that will get many laughs over the years. being reminded to just be happy with 'me' is so good, always a good thing to be reminded about. More and more as the years/time goes by I am becoming more content with who i am, what i am doing, where i am at in life and its great. Not quite there yet though.
Post a Comment