Saturday, April 17, 2010

{Weekend of this and that...}

I loved this movie! It was so good! I laughed, cried and sighed.. My sister and I went last night and we both loved it!! We would recommend it. Its a good clean chick flick movie...
So funny M came screaming at me to get this shirt off he thought it was his till he got it on and realized it was K2's! How he even got it over his head is beyond me!!
So another sad story today M went to another M's party of the same name so for the past week he thought it was his party..and this morning says "when are my friends coming for my party? oh sad ! It took till we got to the other M's house that he figured it out! Next month bud next month!
So I had a dream this week that K2 was getting 8 teeth at once so the next morning I just checked his mouth because I had dreamed that and sure enough he had one I never would have check otherwise and since then another one has cut through! Weird dream or what? So far this week he has cut 2 teeth and deals with it by sleeping more? He is such a good baby!
we cleaned house all day, worked in the garage hanging drywall, had a friend stop by for a couple hours to talk fun to catch up. Then another friend did something for me that meant more than she will ever know, cause nobody has ever taken the time to do what she did, in the way she did it meant alot!! love you. 
I have such great friends and feel so blessed!!
Then I made the kids favorite meal and dads in the roll dept. a nice {{somewhat}} quiet day made some cinnamon buns too that got this remark
K: Mom, you must work at the mall...
Me: what why?...
K: cause these taste just like my favorite cinnamon rolls! {{aww...learning early eh!}}
From him that's a big compliment because his favorite sweet thing is cinnabon cinnamon rolls at the mall on our mom dates that's always what he wants when we go there and believe me he is stingy about sharing which is fine for me ha ha!
and my new favorite cartoon right now. kind of goes with my last post...


 ------------------------------------------
and I'm sorry but this made me laugh when I read it as a status line on face book...
..."I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my drink, and noticed that everybody was staring at me.... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod... ;) 
----------------------------- 
And Happy Birthday to my sweet little sister who turns 28 this year! She is a solid little rock of all things good and such an example to me of patience, persevering and  
doing what you can to get to where you want to be!! 
NO matter what...
Love you Liv!! 
-------------------------------------------- 
Have a great SUNDAY...
"Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian, anymore than standing in your garage makes you a car."
Be an example.

13 comments:

Lynn said...

OH Christal! I had so much I wanted to say and now I can't even remember what it was....

That facebook status cracks me up. I am laughing so hard I can hardly type....sheesh....I keep having to back space.....and I KNOW Dean's going to come in here soon to see what's up. I might wake up the kids who are just down the hall.

LOL!!!!! Okay.....maybe I am just tired. But that sure is FUNNY!

P.S. I was going to see if you'd be willing to post those yummy recipes??!

And too cute of a picture of M in a shirt too small. Don't you just want to kiss those tears away. He is such a cute pouter. ; D

And thanks for the movie review! I so want to see it and I am glad to know you approve.

HAve an awesome weekend girl!

whitney said...

oh man now I'm mad I just dropped it off and didn't come in to swipe a cinnamon roll! Roman was on his bike halfway down the street so I just had to hand it to Darren and run. Besides, I just would have cried if I would have seen you!

Jocelyn said...

That fb status is hilarious! hahaha What a good post. So, are you gonna share your meal recipe? It looks good.

Just Rhonda said...

hahaha that farting story made me laugh :)

I can't believe Liv is that old. In my mind she is still 17 cause Kelly is too. Happy Birthday to her!

Amy said...

I'm happy to hear you recommend the movie. I'm planning a girls night with a bunch of friends to see it Thursday.
Mmmm, croissants, yeah post the recipe.
Why can't every baby be as easy going as K2?! Brett just started sleeping through the night before his 3rd birthday. I'm terrified of what #5 will be like for sleep.
Wow, that's a brave Fbook status. But even more brave is passing the gas, what if it was of the smelly variety? So funny!

Kristyn said...

oh how i want to see that movie!!! ahhh. i even have rus talked into going with me (i warned him it's a total chick flick,he's more cheesy than me anyways (don't tell him i said that)), we just don't know when. glad to hear you recommend.
K2 looks so cute in his high chair all big. cutie. funny about M. Em's shirts aren't that small on Madi.
that facebook status is hilarious. brave soul who wrote it.
have a good week. love ya.

Kristyn said...

we need your recipes. all of them. now. thank-you

Christal said...

just have to tell you it ends sad but it ends happy too. curious go watch and you'll see what I mean!

DJ said...

Awesome Mase pic and story...haha!
I need to make those crescent rolls. They ARE amazing!
Fart story---Hilarious!
Dinosaurs---Comically it's a little too true of our society!
And K is SO sweet!! LOVE HIM!!

DJ said...

Oh and also LOVED that movie, but you know that...thanks for going with me to it! That one blew the last show we went together to out of the water. I NEED to own The Last Song!!! It's so so SOOO good!!! Love it and love you too!

Mandy said...

I saw that movie with a very good friend of mine in Calgary. I loved it too! That is super funny about that Facebook status. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the nice weather we're finally having.

Jodi Pilling said...

I saw the movie on opening night. IT was GREAT..but the book was better. LOL! I always love reading the book first and then compare the movie. Most times the books are better. But yes, it was a great clean flick.

Jill said...

K2 looks as yummy as the soup and rolls. They all look DELISH!!!
That is hilarious about Mason wearing K2s shirt. SO FUNNY!!
I want to see that movie too. Even though I'm not a huge Miley fan.
I am dying at the funny passing gas/ipod story. LOVE it.
Yay for you that the weather is finally nice. I was gagging when you posted all those snow pix. Horrible. We've already had SUMMER heat here and I'm dying!! Why can't there be a middle ground. It's either too cold or too hot. Maybe I'm just too hard to please!! lol.