Christal – ology
1. I am 34 and each year that goes by I feel the same as i did in my twenties and it makes me realize that whether your 25 or 45 or 85 everybody still feels the same inside its just our bodies that change. Of course we mature in spirit too but just a realization I guess.
2.I workout at least 5 times a week on the treadmill for 45- an hour and i do yoga 4-5 times a week . With an hour yoga class in town once a week. i feel like i have an obsession or something {all in my head I know}. I get a stomach ache if I eat foods I haven't eaten for years i never eat fried foods and I'VE NEVER even cooked with oil anytime since I've been married!!, I feel like if I eat something remotely fattening its waiting for me to get rid of it or it settles on my middle weird i know. So I have to get on my treadmill or go for a run to get rid of it! Seriously issues eh! I bet you have a few too ha ha!!
3.I have to have a clean house everyday or I feel like every thing is chaotic and crazy. I like things in there place and spot, whether its in a junk drawer or out of sight that's fine! Every night i clean up before bed and make sure the dishwasher is done or on. Nothing worse then opening up the dishwasher in the morning to dirty dishes yuck!!
4. I have a habit of moving my feet if I'm crossing my legs I swing my foot or if I'm sitting I rub my feet together.
5. I have moved over 9 times in almost 13 years of being married owned two houses, and in the 21 years before that moved over 15 times growing up.
6. I love doing family things together getting away and watching my kids play and have fun! I love to take pictures of it all Making memories and looking through them after in pictures is some of my favorite things in life. I always wish I was better and knew more about photography too!
7. I love to read but I only like non fiction mystery happy sappy books I don't like reading deep books that are depressing cause there is enough of it in the world! I don't like movies or books that hae surprise scenes or swear words I hate it. So if there are clean flick movies and clean good reads I'll read and watch them.
I love Karen kingsbury books, Anita Stansfield, Betsy brennon green and Clair polson, Rachael Anne nunes and nancy allen cambpell and Dean Hughes books among others but those are a few of my favorite authors.
8. I get frustrated when people tell me I have to watch a certain tv shows, movie or read this book only to find out that are full of sex talk and innuendo's or other things. I often wonder when we let these things become normal??
I love Karen kingsbury books, Anita Stansfield, Betsy brennon green and Clair polson, Rachael Anne nunes and nancy allen cambpell and Dean Hughes books among others but those are a few of my favorite authors.
8. I get frustrated when people tell me I have to watch a certain tv shows, movie or read this book only to find out that are full of sex talk and innuendo's or other things. I often wonder when we let these things become normal??
9. I love the country life and if I could move out of town i would in a second. Room for my kids to run explore and the peace and quiet it gives would be awesome. I dream of a gabled two story house with a wrap around porch and cracker barrel rocking chairs on the porch and big yard, some horses and cows and each other. something bigger than this kind of like this:
10. A day doesn't go by that I'm not thankful for the day I married this guy!! We have so much fun been through a lot and get stronger each year! He makes me laugh and I love him! He's what makes me he's my other half and we work together and get things done!
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? I don't use salad dressing....
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Moxie's, Olive garden, or anything like that.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? tropical chicken, or chicken basil and tomato
What do you like to put on your toast? pomegranate blueberry jam
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 3 one is really old though
What color is your cell phone? don't own one
Are you computer savvy? not very but I know a few things...
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Do you have any children that are left – handed? so far all righties
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
my appendix, some wisdom teeth, and 6 growths of cysts
What was the last heavy item you lifted? M
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? yes while water-skiing a few summers ago wiped out really bad and got hit with the knee board and slept for like 5 hours after wards then I was okay
*********** randomOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? yes I think that would be cool be as prepared as I could be, if not I want to die quick and hopefully not a long drawn out process, i feel for the people that go like
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I think I'm just fine Iike the way my parents spelt it, and some days a name like ella or something like that would be cool but I'm good.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No but for alot more I might
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? a few all the same kind platform flip flop year round pretty much never to church or anything just around
Last person you talked to? L she got all her Easter treats from school and was so excited to show everything she made and got to me! so cute!
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Spring or Fall.
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Sundays nap time and because D isn't so busy anymore so its a day I get to see him all day long!
Month? I love the month of MAY got married that month, I love the newness feel of it warm days and blossoms, the smells the start of summer!
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Mood? annoyed M is in a fiesty mood today and thinks he can tell me what to do and he has already escaped in his underwear to the neighbors tramp through a window!
{I thought he was still getting dressed!!}
{I thought he was still getting dressed!!}
What are you listening to? K2 playing at my feet!
What should you be doing right now? getting lunch for the kids!
Current favorite TV Show: I love Biggest loser and and I watch AI but it doesn't have the same feel this year so I'm not to into it! other than that not much good is one anymore....
Worrying about? The week ahead spring break what are we going to do! Keep busy I hope! Have some fun and take each day as it comes!!!
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? Got the kids breakfast and ready for the day and lunches and out the door! {we all woke up late this morn!!}
What’s the last movie you saw? G force with the kids
Do you smile often? Yes…i try too
Sleeping Alone Tonight? nope.
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? NO. because sometimes I can't even find it!
Do you always answer your phone? NO. because sometimes I can't even find it!
It’s after ten o’clock in the evening and the phone rings. Who will it be? most likely family.....My sister DJ, or one of our parents who knows that they might be able to catch us home at that time!
If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'm fine maybe a brighter blue! My kids all have amazing eyes each one is so unique! L's color is so unique I honestly don't even know what color you call them! and when I look into M's eyes they remind me of milk chocolate they are all so pretty!!
If you could have a body part altered, sucked or botoxed, which part would it be? I'd choose sucked for those stubborn parts that won't budge no matter what!! But really don't think I would do any of them!
Do you own a digital camera? Yes – a canon rebel
Do you have a pet? No I got four cute and cuddle wild ones instead!! lol!
Favorite Christmas song(s)? What child is this and well all of them!
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I already had my birthday this year and I got to get away already this year to phoenix had some fun family times so we are good wish lists are silly just do it life is short!!! but I do want to go to Ireland or tour Europe someday when I'm older I guess! ha ha okay wish lists are good!!
Can you do push ups? Yes, a few
What are you looking forward to? running in the mornings, summer and all the fun associated with it!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Not sure. I am generally happy with whatever each day brings. Trials and all. I know I am blessed with MUCH more than some others. I am grateful for what I have. {I'm going to leave lynn's answer cause I feel the same way.}
Do you have an accent? Only if I go somewhere else and say "eh"! Then they think I do!
Do you cry easily? probably...lets see a sad post a sad commercial, reading the friend at story time with the kids so yah I think I do.
Plans tomorrow? holiday.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? nothing I couldn't handle with prayer temple and each other!
Name 3 things you bought today: Nothing.
Have you ever been given roses? Yes once in awhile .... I actually prefer something that last longer music a new shirt lotion whatever though ....and won't die but I love them just the same!
Current worry? just living day to day raising kids in this world and hoping and praying we can do a good job and raise happy, honest, respectful, faith filled testimony strong kids!






7 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag! That was fun to see your answers. You and I are so much a like. Love that you added pictures to yours.
HAPPY EASTER Christal!!!
Good job Christal, always fun to get to know you better.
I love that style of house too. Sigh, but my hubby doesn't, so if we ever build at the farm it'll be a bungalow.
I wish I had your exercise obsession haha.
You still haven't answered why your family moved so much growing up.
Amy my dad was a commercial fisherman so we just kept moving farther inland and he would spend april to october most years on the ocean. We moved nearer to my moms parents then when they passed away we just moved closer to the temple eventually to be closer to members of the church and better influences i guess! So glad we did! Does that answer your question hope so!! ttys and Happy Easter everyone!!
Yeah, sure did. Thanks for putting up with my curiosity. A fisherman, never would've guessed. We moved because my dad is the king of changing careers. B.C. was fabulous hey? But yeah, so nice to be in a place where the church is strong.
Love to leaarn more about you!!!!!
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy the music you have on your blog. You always post about such uplifting, thought provoking things and I really am thankful to know you so I can read your blog. Thanks.
aww thanks mandy luv you!!
Post a Comment