"Only when we give joyfully, without hesitation or thought of gain, can we truly know what love means."
-Leo Buscaglia
-Leo Buscaglia
{thanks Cristi B}
1. I LOVE watching the kids help each other Or to listen to K and L talk for over an hour on the family room this morning cause they woke up early laying on the floor just talking nicely friend like:) ♥happy
2. I LOVE seeing my kids happy faces when we make something together makes me feel like a good mom....♥happy.yes. ...here are the Valentines we did this year...that they picked out..... thank you free printables and pintrest:) you make my life so much easier...
3. I LOVEd doing the 14 days of Valentines... love for D I like that the kids knew I was doing it and see everyday love notes or not.... how love is meant to be ..a mom a dad a family whole and intact...feeling happy that they know what a loving marriage is and that we really really do love each other all of us..♥happy:)
4.K is loving all things sports teams basketball football hockey he draws awesome logo's and knows so much about teams.....he also loves paul brandt and I would love to take him to his concert cause he's coming here soon.... he's growing up so fast and I so so enjoy him!! He is very aware of all things around him....
5. I LOVE that it snowed and feels a little like winter at least for today.
6. I LOVE watching the kids play together, or helping each other like these sweet pictures LOVE IT...makes my ♥happy:)
7. I LOVE the picture a day challenge on my365 app LOVE it. its fun to take pictures of random things :)
8. 15 years ago tonight technically Feb 15/1997 because it was after midnight ;) D asked me to MARRY HIM..... 15 years ago that is insane and here we are couldn't be happier with my choice I love him more and more every year!! ♥happy. definitely
9. Have I ever mentioned how much i LOVE yoga? as in a sweat drenching sore the next day kind of yoga workout...... well I do it feels amazing and I love how tight it makes me feel
10. I LOVE.LOVE. this picture because it is modern I think could be any of our doors.....Its what I hope my home is..... prepared...... ready..... that we will be when the time comes that we have a house of love that it is felt that we are ready that it could happen at any given time...is my house in order?....is there love?....is there peace?....is there prayer?, humbleness?, studying? playing or what ??
I hope we all feel that pure love in our lives, families and homes....ready and waiting ♥ happy.
![]() |
| greg olsen |
and of course it can't be Valentines Day without sharing my favorite Valentines day quote:






9 comments:
Such a great post, I love hearing about you LOVES! I've never seen that picture by Greg Olsen, how neat! Your kids Valentines are so cute, and I love the pictures of K helping M. Those moments are the best aren't they! Happy Valentine's Day sweet Christal!
Amen to #9! love the new song playing.
Love the valentine's. So many people did cute pinsperations this year, I think I'll have to find something cool to do next year instead of just buying a box from Walmart.
Happy Love Day :)
I loved the 14 Days if Valentines too. I've been too chicken to come to yoga because I am soooo out of shape. Dumb huh? :)
hahah that quote cracks me up :)
I am so sore from yoga, my abs and my butt hate yoga right now!
Okay I knew I was waiting for Roman to bring home his valentines for a reason, it was so I could eat his mars bar, but it didn't make it home! He must have given it to someone else because he doesn't like them. Dang it!
Love the picture of K tieing M tie! And I'm doing the my365 and Christian is even helping me which is fun. He reminds me everyday to take my picture and loves seeing all the Japanese love:)
Like these list of loves. I too loved that it snowed. I miss the snow and miss being able to play in it with the kids. I might have to come to yoga one of these nights.....
So many things you mentioned in this post are to love - K helping tie the tie, finding your kids chatting, etc.
Post a Comment