Saturday, February 25, 2012

{Questions you ask yourself..}

Asking the right questions is the answer…

It’s not the answers you get from others that will help you, but the questions you ask of yourself.  
Here are 40 thought-provoking questions to help you refresh and refocus your thinking:
 {Question first then the answer.}
First answer that comes to mind write it down.....

1. Being Primary President
Thought Questions
2. If our family is complete or not.
Thought Questions
3. Peace.
Thought Questions
4. LOVE/happiness/ health/ money/ fame
Thought Questions
5. bored.
Thought Questions
6.Getting in shape.
Thought Questions
7. I am a mother of four, wife of one living each day the best I can.
Thought Questions
8. Living a selfless life... serving others thinking of others helping others....
Thought Questions
9.family.
Thought Questions
10.We all change in a year so we will be different then we are today just because its another year.
Thought Questions
11. My husband.
Thought Questions
12. honesty, kindness, loving.
Thought Questions
13. To much.
Thought Questions
14. travel far away.
Thought Questions
15. money.
Thought Questions
16. I get on my knees...pray.
Thought Questions
17.When my friend and cousin died at young ages....
Thought Questions
18. getting on my knees with the kids reading to them again and taking the time more often so they know they are #1
Thought Questions
19. my messy drawers ha ha pretty deep eh...
Thought Questions
20. watching interesting things and little by little letting things slip till they become the norm. dishonesty.
Thought Questions
21. That my life is perfect which it is clearly not so its a big misconception.... nobody has a perfect life. We have a good life but we have our share of trials too...
Thought Questions
22. My testimony why I am here and where I am going.
Thought Questions
23. Water.
Thought Questions
24. a little freedom but that goes with the stage of life we are in right now...
Thought Questions
25. All K2'slittle milestones....well all of my kids milestones make me happy...seeing them grow learn and enjoy life right now free of drama..
Thought Questions
26. time management
Thought Questions
27. exactly.
Thought Questions
28. Raising a family and working so hard to get them here..I am proud of that....That from nothing with have something beautiful... a family.
Thought Questions
29. That I can do more then I ever thought possible if I put my mind to it.
Thought Questions
30. My little children their innocence all the beautiful memories we make together as a family
Thought Questions
31. EVIL.
Thought Questions
32. That I am a lucky, blessed girl.
Thought Questions
33. To look at what your doing and evaluate your life and find the plan of happiness....it makes sense....here
Thought Questions
34. Lots of things life is full of them.
Thought Questions
35. My perfect plan.
Thought Questions
36. My trip to Germany...awesome
Thought Questions
37. Stop worrying things happen for a reason and keep moving.
Thought Questions
38. I love you.
Thought Questions
39. I hope not.
Thought Questions
40.
Thought Questions
Love this article from Zite magazine from here

Give it a try it makes you think that is for sure.
Sometimes we get more from the questions then the Answers.
Makes you think doesn't it 
What legacy am I leaving??
What am I doing with my life...
and do I like it..
Have an awesome weekend....
Make it count.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh I love this. I should do it. Loved reading your answers.