Friday Fun Pins
one we tried
We made these twice they are evil and so so good...but anything with lemons is a given:)
Lemon Brownies
3/4 C flour
3/4 C sugar
1/4 t salt
1 stick butter, soft
2 eggs
juice from 1/2 lemon (about 1T)
zest from 1/2 lemon (about 1t)
Combine the flour, sugar and salt
in a large bowl.
Mix in the softened butter.
In another bowl whisk the eggs with
the lemon juice and zest.
Add to the larger bowl and mix well.
Pour into prepared 8X8 brownie pan.
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
You can double the recipe and bake in a
9X13 pan for 30 minutes.
Remove and let cool, then glaze.
Glaze
1/2C powdered sugar
1 T lemon juice
additional lemon zest
stir together
one project I love that would be easy
![]() | |||
| found here |
Another I love and am doing this week and next for D so fun
![]() |
| found here |
a favorite quote from this week from pinterest
and an outfit I love....
and I love this: we all need to print it off and have it handy don't know what I'm talking about go here
and thats pinteresting friday:)
and thats pinteresting friday:)
Have an awesome weekend...Make it count.









5 comments:
Loved the spiritual directory assistance- very helpful indeed. Don't you just love pinterest!!??
So fun "pinteresting friday"! Can I just say I love you blog, and I love you even more!
I love it! Love lemons although they are super hard to find here. Love the quote. So going to print the scripture list off. Thanks!
Yum, I can't wait to try those lemon brownies. I just love anything lemon.
I am soooo making those. Those are the ones you talked about right?
Post a Comment