This is a beautiful song I heard it at baptism I went to a couple of months ago and have looked for it ever since.... If I had a wish it would be that we all understood the extent of how much each of us are so so loved. If we only realized how much our worth is..... life would be so much easier...If we could only get our daughters to know this, our own selves to know this and forget about all the things out there that don't matter. If we could understand our true worth and not let the unrealistic images that throw themselves at us everywhere we go, or believe the "worlds" view on beauty on what we are "supposed" to be and live up to look like. If we only knew who's daughters we really are none of that "other" stuff would matter.. I am so thankful for music that moves me.....love it. {Make sure you pause the music at the bottom...}
The photos in the magazines
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.
The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure,
That I am a part of, the bigger picture
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember
There's so much more to me
He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.
The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure,
That I am a part of, the bigger picture
There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter
And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember
There's so much more to me
He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter


3 comments:
That is a nice song. Beautiful!
I agree with Dawna.
Beautiful!!!
I love the song Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment