
about recycling and saving the earth that is what I hear about everyday Kolten is learning about the environment in kindergarten this month. If I hear another word about garbage or recycling or "mom why are you throwing that away", or "why don't you use the other side of the paper too", or shut the water off mom if your not using it! He sounds like me on that one so maybe I can't blame that one on kindergarten!! But its so annoying don't get me wrong I'm all for caring about the environment and recycling (okay I don't do it but if I had alot of spare time to make 5 garbages and put the right garbage in the right place maybe I would!) But I cannot wait until the new topic starts! Love the boy but tired of the garbage topic and where everything should go. But I'm glad he's learning about all these new things. I guess he's just excited to share all he learns and I should be happy he wants to talk to me!! I remember last year friends who's kids were driving them nuts with all the recycling and garbage talk now I fully understand!!
Anyway on a different topic saw D for about an hour today, {before he left to take his company's president back to catch his flight back to SLC} so that was nice to see him and actually have a conversation with, in which I found out he lost his visa card and had to call and get a new one. Which didn't help with company expenses on the trip to the airport which now come from our account oh well thats life and it always get worked out!! I'm just glad I got to see him for an hour. He works so hard the kids are missing thier dad but they are being so good for not seeing him for 3 days now. Tomorrow he gets home but then has Baptisms for the dead with our ward youth so really they won't see him until friday. Hopefully we'll do something fun this weekend. Anway I need to go change a diaper before I die of the smell and read to my kids we are working through the narnia chronicles they love it sometimes we read for about an hour and sometimes I put them to sleep I feel like a good mom when that happens ha ha!! TTYL


1 comment:
Christal,
OMG. How great is this? Your family is SOOOOO beautiful! You are one blessed girl! Thanks for sharing this with me, I will visit often. Rose:)
Post a Comment