Some weeks fly by so fast! This weekend was crazy busy sat D took Kolt and went weaning in the morning at his dad's, which is fine cause I got some serious deep cleaning done. In the afternoon we went to a showchoir performance our town's youth puts on. The kids were really good Lauren was so cute she was doing all the actions with them people behind us kept commenting on it. She was actually really good a step or two behind but good. Masen actually even lasted 45 min of the hour and half!! That's a record-- he's growing up...right ( I hope-- behaviour wise) After that we ran into Cardston for D's uncle's 50th b-day party it was fun they had a dance afterwards it was so fun to actually dance!! Jive, 2 step! Seems like once you get married no more oppurtunities for fun dances. So I enjoyed it. The kids did too you know the limbo, chicken dance etc they thought it was great!! But sunday morn they were so tired I put them back down for a nap at 10 am and they slept for 2 and half hours! So by the time they got up it took them abit to get going so I figured I really didn't want to fight it in sacrament so we went an hour late which i have never done but they were so TIRED !! We are practicing our primary presentation for next week and I now have to sit with the sunbeams cause our teacher up and moved so it should be interesting next sunday, and the bonus is Kolten sits right behind me and sings in my ear--- loud ( now he's great but his singing is kind of like the one kid who is really off and loud and the one where everybody looks for you in sacrament and says ha ha thats your kid!! Its kind of funny but I'm just happy he knows all the words and will sing!! Gotta give him credit but I might need earplugs next week j/k!!
Then we headed back to Cardston last night for some family time with D's fam again D's brother is back from BYU for american thanksgiving so we played some pit so loud but fun! And all talked, but the kids were so extra tired this morning! Kolten was running late this morning to get out the door, and I had to head to town for Lauren's eye exam which thankfully turned out okay she is the same as she was really far sighted a plus 6!! Poor girl but she did great and they fixed her glasses up so they fit properly. I dropped Masen off at a friends and it was nice to spend some one on one time with her she is such a sweetheart. Which reminds me she was picking toothpaste and there was a strawberry shortcake one and a spiderman one and she said kolten would like spiderman and so she picked that one! I thought that was so sweet of her!!! M I listened to christmas music and decorated for christmas this afternoon-- I love christmas!!! So it was a good day.
Kolt even got his first report card today it was pretty good ! Proud of him his only thing really is that he talks to much-- he always has guess he's not any different in school so we sat down with him and went over is report card and talked about the great things he's doing and then talked about the things we/he could work on at home and school it was a good teaching moment and he went away feeling happy. I think that he's doing a great job. He so can't wait to read!! He is so awesome. So it was a good weekend long but got alot done! Some decisions made and nice to spend time with D as a family. So hope I didn't bore you to much but I'll post some pics with it too!!


2 comments:
Is it Amy? You know Amy? Sorry if I had your e-mail I wouldn't bombard your comments! Tee hee!
P.S. If you have any photography questions, feel free to ask! You can e-mail me at kim@simply-you.com
Post a Comment