
Masen -- Well he will be 18 months this week he is such a busy boy and I mean busy-- He has almost been run over 3 times by running infront of trucks, and twice onto the highway. Ask anybody he runs and sneaks and his nickname is sampson hudini because he is strong, strong willed and can get into anything and everything. But we love him so so much!!! He is my cuddlest kid loves hugs and is such a boy. He loves to growl whenever he see's any animal. He is such a fun boy he loves his brother and loves {to tease} his sister!! He eats the most disgusting things too!! But I won't go there!! He is learning to talk good and he is just so fun. He is in nursery {for the last two months because I am in the primary presidency and d is in the bishopric so it makes things a little hard -- but good thing he loves nursery. Thats our baby who isn't such a baby anymore!! A ball of fire and fun!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment