Monday, November 12, 2007

What I want to accomplish {as a blogger}....

Well after stalking blogs for a year I finally decided to start my own. I figure since D is gone alot with work and church stuff, and I always have alot to say, why not write it down where people can tell me I'm normal and all that happens here actually happens in other homes too {I hope}! I love other people's blogs and have learned so much about life, cooking, photography and crafts so maybe just maybe I have something to share too.
I love to bake, excersise, Read, scrapbook sometimes, make crafts and cards and take pictures not that I'm any good but its fun even with a crappy camera. I'm sarcastic. ANd I love being a mom and can't imagine life without any of our kids. We have been through alot over the years heartache, disappointment, complete joy, jobs, schooling, adoption three times over, and each of us have our own trials and heartaches all of which I think helps us grow and learn and love more stronger and more deeper- I know with us it definately has. Where would we be without trials and how lucky we are to have the ones we have, when there are so many that are so much worse off then us. We all learn different things from our individual trials and maybe we are given them to help others learn and grow too!!
Anyway we lived in Florida this year for 3 months for D's job training at a Ranch there from jan- march learned alot there, love the people, hated the bugs and the little shanty we lived but lived and learned and thats what we did. We drove across the states took 5 days--- loved seeing all the states loved disneyworld seaworld and the beach but really there is no place like home!!! I love Alberta!
We have been so blessed through adoption that it was a definate answer to prayers after 4 1/2 years of failed fertility treatments. But the heartache of never getting pregnant not even once in 10 1/2 years still hurts alot. But we can't imagine our lives without our three wonderful children that we have! So for that and how quickly each one has come to our home and family how blessed we are.
Well now I'll have somewhere to vent and share everyday life-- so feel free to leave a comment don't be a stalker like me j/k. TTYL {are you proud of me laura?}

4 comments:

lauralquinton said...

Well, I must admit that I thought this day would never come, and now that it has I will now break out into song ....ahem....."I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it!" LOL. Glad to see you up and running. I can hardly wait to put in my own non-sarcastic remarks. love ya! L

Erika said...

This is so fun! I love to see all the pictures of your kids. Your story is amazing. Thanks for sharing! Maybe I'll get back on the bandwagon and write a bit more on mine. . .instead of short posts I think I have to post a long fantastic posting. Well, we'll try to do better!

Thanks for your example!

ec said...

finally! i'm so going to be your stalker...

i love that we can be in touch after all these years! you are fabulous...

Unknown said...

Welcome to blog land! I would LOVE to hear how you know Heather Ward?! She is a good friend of my friend living in Oregon. SMALL WORLD seriously!