Some days are so deja vu-- get up, get showered, get ready, get three kids fed, showered, clothed and ready to go out the door by 8:15- its our car pool week so all kids in the burb and pick up a couple more drop off for kindergarten, go home, unload maybe have time to get another load of laundry going, eat breakfeast, vaccum, sweep, change another diaper, do the dishes, and its only 9:30!! Does anybody else feel so deja vu everyday? But the great thing is-- I love it --I wanted it and waited for it!! Didn't most of us!
Last night I went to tuck in all my kids and give them a kiss goodnight, when I came to tuck masen in he says sleeply "mommy", it was so comforting and precious that it brought tears to my eyes. That I have this beautiful little boy who calls ME mommy and who we fought so hard to keep here and he calls me mommy now and forever how lucky am I! I just felt so blessed .
Aren't they just all so cute and precious--- When thier sleeping?! I love it!!
Well I should go get more of something else I do everyday done.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i love sleeping kids too....
I totally relate, on all levels: deja vu-another diaper, dish, load of laundry, story, kiss an ouchie, find a lost______(fill in the blank, this morning it was a dinosaur), routine routine routine, kids thrive on it! It can drive us mothers crazy, but at the s ame time we can do our 'days' blindfolded! Love ya, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment