Thursday, October 23, 2008

{ Thankful Thursday...}


I’m so thankful for YOU
{except there's probably a few you's who read that I don't know about now is a good time to LMK ha ha}
this week, because from YOU

I’ve gotten great ideas, new recipes, new friends, mentors, answers to questions, craft ideas, feedback I needed, gifts that made my day, thoughtful notes from friends, found out more about my own family through blogs then in real life.

Blogging has allowed me to meet some wonderful people that I never would have met if I didn't have this blog. I feel like it has not only blessed me but my family too.

I've found people going through the same struggles as me. Helped people with their problems or questions because of the things I have gone through.
I grown more appreciative of my blessings, of my children and of my husband.
I've tried new things, looked forward to reading and learning and seeing things in new ways. I really think its helped make me a better person, I feel more connections with people, I enjoy helping others and learning from them.

I’m thankful for blogs, facebook , and email because with it I have been in contact with people old friends and new friends that I never would have been otherwise.

I’m Thankful for the journey of faith, of suffering, and of trials that blogs bring to each of our lives. That allow us an inside and personal account of day to day life and overcoming obstacles put in our way. One’s that bring me a greater sense of what is important and ones that make me want to be a better person are ones I enjoy the very most.

I’m thankful for the opportunities I have to share my testimony and love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
My love of Adoption,
and my Love of Family and family Values
and Traditions.


Sometimes you wonder if some things out there are as they seem - some places -

BUT THIS is me this is how I feel, think and AM.

I think that’s how most of us are. Gives us an outlet and a few precious moments in the day to get out what we need to and most of all a journal if nothing else a place to record daily happenings, activities feelings and thoughts.

I’ve learned and am so thankful that through reading what we all think and feel, and our opinions, questions and thoughts bring us closer together no matter who we are. I think it makes us realize our differences and similarities more yet I think it gives us all a common bond and helps us realize that no matter who we are we all have some of the same feelings, thoughts and we are normal because what happens to us most likely is happening to somebody else out there too.

SO

Today I'm thankful for all I am learning, all I've learned and all I hope to learn.

From You.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too! I am thankful for this blog today. It made ME appreciate ALL that I have been given.

Amy said...

Thank you for this. I feel the same way about blogging, e-mails and facebook. The other night my hubby was watching the news and a story about internet addictions came on. I'm sure he was thinking of me as he watched it, ha ha. But you've just reassured me that the internet has a valuable place, if kept in check.

Holly said...

I agree 100%!! :) Well said!! :)

Lynn said...

Right back at cha' there chickie! *wink* : D

LindsayB said...

love it! blogs are my favorite.