the Martins!! YAH!!
{ I'll call ya!}
Thanks for all your favorite things entries they were so fun to read!!
Next for our weekend we had heritage days in our hometown so pancake breakfasts, a parade, rodeo and family bbq not really any pics to go with it but it was fun! D was on a scout backpacking camp with the YM from our ward from Thursday to Saturday. So it was nice when he got back.
My sister in law Alley and her husband Brady surprised us all too and came up this weekend so that was a lot of fun too!!
-----------------------------
Also my little {not so little} brother Soren and his girlfriend Madison {or Mani as we all

call her} got engaged over the weekend and are getting married in October!! So happy for them they've been dating for over a year and are a great match!
Also got some of K2's newborn pics back {thanks so much Rebecca! and Jill!}...




Bored yet --okay only a couple more promise- this one is my favorite!
Here are a couple my friend Jill did...nice to have friends who take great pictures!
So I just can't get enough of him!!! Sorry...
okay and a short
ME THINKS
I've been thinking a lot about food storage, debt, and how we spend our time. How we treat others, and the amount of quality and quantity time spent with our kids and families, husbands etc. When I look around and see all that is happening in the world today it makes me more aware of what I need and should be doing. So here is a great quote and a great site actually a couple of great links enjoy.....
here's the first where the quote came from good stuff
and another great site to help with the new school year ..and organizing life in general.
and the quote of the day.....
“Many more people could ride out the storm-tossed waves in their economic lives if they had their year’s supply of food … and were debt-free. Today we find that many have followed this counsel in reverse: they have at least a year’s supply of debt and are food-free.”
Have a great week!!
Make a change that matters....


12 comments:
ah HA! And now Christal becomes one of "them"! LOL! Welcome aboard the preparedness ship. Love it!
Love Love LOVE the newborn pics! I would of loved to seen even more!
Congrats to your kids on their swimming lesson accomplishments, M with his potty training, and your brother and girlfriend on their engagement! Awesome news all around your house. Cool!
Have a great week!
So jealous about the potty training! I keep hoping Aerie will make up her mind. She loves to wear pull-ups, is excited about panties, but will not touch the potty. Oh well. I'll keep waiting.
K2's pictures are just gorgeous!! I absolutely love them. I get happy just thinking about your family, and how blessed you all have been.
Yay for Masen! Daine was the same - had to be his idea! And I don't think anyone can get enough of Karsen - he's the cutest little blonde haired baby I've ever seen! So bring on the pictures!
I couldn't agree more with your potty training comments! I sweated over trying to train Morgan and she just kept telling me "no! I'll go in the potty when the baby comes!". Sure enough, the day Parker was born she told Russell she had to go potty and that was the end. Not a single accident and no pull-up during the night either! The mind of a child is a powerful tool!
Glad everything else is going well also. You are an amazing woman Christal!!
Sharalee
I love the pic of Karsen yawning, I don't remember seeing that one before on FB. So cute!
Brett is not interested in potty training, I've only had mild interest here and there. It's one of the things I dread. So, I keep hoping he'll have a desire someday and train himself. Hanna did that, she was trained in 2 weeks, she did it all on her own. Anyway, I'm glad that part is over for you, at least for a couple of years until K2 is bigger.
Ahhh, I know I commented on facebook, but EEEK! K2 is SOOO cute! What a handsome little guy! :) Love the websites, I too have really felt an urgency, to get more prepared lately! Thanks for the website links girl!
he is to die for christal! i love that little mop of blond hair and those lips......so stinkin cute :) love your blog too!
madi just told me today "no more diapers" so we will see. we told her no birthday unless she is potty trained. that got her attention, plus she love getting stickers so that works too!! love K2 pictures, he really is too adorable and perfect!!
I love the pictures of little K2! He is so sweet. Congrats on the swim lessons. Such a great thing to teach kids....to swim huh?
you have GOT to be kidding me with those lips of his! oh my heavens, me and my thin lipped children might be a tad jealous. he is perfect.
ewwww! love the one on the chair! your blog is so cute. :)
How WONDERFUL that M is potty trained. What a nicer gift for a mom of a newborn! LOVE the pics. OH man...wish I lived closer to capture some for you too! His hair is completely TDF!
Post a Comment