Thursday, August 27, 2009

{Thankful Thursday...}



THANKFUL 4
A} adoption {over and over again!}
B} bikes
C} children
D} D
E} exercise
F} friends
G} gospel
H} house
I} imaginations
J} journey of life
K} Kolten/Karsen
L} Lauren
M} Masen
N} new school year
O} oh so quiet times lol
P} people
Q} quilts
R} rain
S} smells
T} Time
U} U!
V} vacation
W} water
X} xrays
Y} yogurt
Z} zzzzzzz's


RIGHT NOW
Outside my window
… its dark and the crickets are chirping
I am thinking... I need to go to bed and I need to help kolt write a talk for primary, and that I can't wait for the fence to be done this weekend soon anyway!! and some grass yah!!!!
I am thankful for… feeling a little more organized today, thankful to be done school shopping and to have found jeans to cover L's plumber problem I hope! poor girl, I took k for his school shopping day on tues and lauren today it was fun to spend time with them alone school supplies and clothes all done labled and ready 2 go!
From the kitchen… we have alot of memories already, alot of talking and always a dishwasher that needs emptied everyday
I am wearing… camo capri's and a black hoodie
I am creating… change...... i hope.... to have a better home everyday or at least trying too!
I am going… to get back into routine next week with school starting and the busy ness returning
I am reading… my scriptures as usual but don't' have a good book to read right now but got some good ideas what I want to read soon...
I am hoping… to get fit, be more patient, loving and kind but most of all I'm hoping my kids will remember all the fun things we do and the memories we are making!!
I am hearing… K2 snore right now other then that quiet its nice....
Around the house… everybody is sleeping, k2 just got fed, the house is pretty clean and I'm thankful for the peaceful moments I do get once in awhile
{ thankful for a gno once in awhile much needed and so fun!! }
some of my favorite things… is watching my kids play nicely together and help each other.
-is harvest time
and the smell of fresh cut hay
-is lazy Sundays when church isn't' in the afternoon
and people who inspire me to change for the better and make me think again.
Life.
the good the bad all of it cause it means I'm still here and
thankful for every bit of it!


What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
HAve a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great idea, the thankful ABC's. I loved this post, thinking of your quiet night at home as you prepare the routine and crazy-ness of school.

Judy said...

Love the grateful ABC's! Love to know about your sweet life. (K2 get his surprise yet?)

Lynn said...

I can totally hear and see what the quietness is like at your house. Cool. Love how you write. Love the ABC list too.

Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Just Rhonda said...

LOVING those thankful ABCs!

JANEAL said...

I love to read your Thankful Thursdays....love how you did the ABCs.

Alison said...

I love the ABC thankful list idea! That is so fun. And your posts are so uplifting. Thanks for all the great ideas and the great quotes. Your kids are so lucky to have you for their mom, you're such a great example to them of being so happy and positive!