Sunday, November 14, 2010

{Day 9}

Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Here goes.. 

love remains the same-gavin rossdale
Never thought of you that way -Chris Cummings
Peace on Earth -U2
The truth -Jason Aldean
You could be happy -snow patrol
Bless the broken road -Rascal Flats
The Reason -Hoobastank
Creativity -Power Tunes
You are loved -Josh Groban
Time - Hans Zimmer 

And there you have a little of everything..had to skip over all the untitled ones and ones that just say piano or track but that was kind of fun.....
what's a post with a quote right...{or a picture}
Have a great Sunday......
K2 and I on the other hand have been in bed for three days horrible... flu and woke up with pink eye yesterday morning which I got from K2 where he got it who knows...... just keeps getting better!  Hopefully we do!! My poor other kids have been housebound and bouncing of the walls! Thank goodness for a great Husband!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, pink eye is awful! I have to be so careful when the boys get it because I'm allergic to the drops they give for it. Hope you and K2 feel better soon. Love you guys!

Lynn said...

We've never had pink eye in our house.....knock on wood!! I hear it's VERY contagious.

Corey has been REALLY sick these past two days too. So we banned him to his room and told him not to come out..... or breath.... on ANYONE else in the house. Kidding. But seriously....can't afford to get sick.

I hope you and K2 get better REALLY soon!! It sure is NOT fun to have the flu. ; (

LindsayB said...

get better! i don't where you got this 15 day challenge but i LOVE that everyone is doing it.

ehjenn said...

So sorry you're sick. Hope it goes away soon. Loving the blog a day, doing it and reading yours. Love ya!

Kim said...

Hope you're feeling better! I'm enjoying reading through all your challenges! Fun stuff! I think I might have to do it sometime :)

Alison said...

Love that quote! Hope you get feeling better. We've had bad colds, coughs, stuffy noses here... miserable! Especially when Mom's sick! Good luck! Get better! :)

marisajbaines said...

i love all your quotes... they make me stop and say....ahhh, yes....so true...ha

Mandy said...

I just heard that foot and mouth is going around too...so be careful.

Love your quote. Very true.