Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{Day 12...}

 Day 12-What you believe
 I BELIEVE
"If we thought of life as a gift, we might not demand nearly as much from it. And if we lived more graciously, giving of ourselves more freely to the well-being of others, many of our personal concerns would disappear, and life would become easier for all."
Lowell C. Bennion


.....Okay I'm loving this one because at the beginning of the year I picked a word and this was the word I used...so here goes a little old with a little new....

I Believe in Christmas and the true feeling and meaning of it...
I believe that people around me are genuinely good and slip up just like we all do sometimes
I believe life was never meant to be easy
I believe in the BOOK OF MORMON
I believe we are given trials to help others get through theres if they are open and willing to share
I believe I can do hard things.
I believe that families are forever and I will do all I can to get to where we want to be in the end.
I believe in Miracles. And Healing.
I believe in Jesus Christ.
I believe that my Heavenly Father Loves me very much as he does every one of us.
I believe in forgiving and forgetting.
I believe that life is what we make it.
I believe we go through things to make us stronger inside and make us who we are, and to help others.
I believe that the only reason I have my children is from a lot of prayers, believing and help, prodding from above for us and all those involved -- the right time right place kind of thing--.
I believe that I can be a example to my kids and need to be a good one always. That it is more important than we know or realize most of the time.
I believe that life is short and I need to do what I can now this year to improve and do what I need to do and what hasn't been done yet.
I believe prayer is more important then we could ever know and I want to be more diligent and meaningful in them this year.
I believe it will happen. Whatever it may be.
*
♥♥
believe
Believe in others.
Believe in yourself.
Believe in the future.
Believe it will be okay.
Believe people can change.
Believe in faith, hope and prayer.
Believe in each other.
Believe.
 {does it look like a tree? }
 ----------------------------------------------
.....Oh my gosh I heard this song for the first time today driving, 
listen to it the whole thing... 
by the end I was bawling!! 
This should have been the one of the songs that makes you cry 
and he's even from Jaffrey, Bc ..... 
My favorite song right now some songs just hit something in you and this one sure did... I don't even know if its new or not but today was the first I time I heard it and had to share.... I couldn't help but think of all my kids...

-------------------------
Have an attitude of believing gratitude today....

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow.

P.S. I kinda like his first name. ; )

Katelyn said...

Too bad I just put on my mascara. Oh well, it was worth hearing that touching song.

Betsy said...

Ok...I am sooooo behind on all my blog reading. I just read back through all your 15 Day Challenge posts and they are all so good and so interesting!! I just love your blog!

BTW-how do you make your picture collages with words on them?? Seriously. I want to learn how to do that! Can you send me a FB message and tell me how?

Hope you are having a good week!! xoxo

Holly said...

LOVE that song Christal! Thanks for posting about it, and reminding me I need to be thinking about picking a new word for next year! :)

Jessica said...

Ok, well I should have commented BEFORE I listened to the song. Sheesh!! Totally loved it though. Thanks for that. I think I need to get his cd.

Christal, we have a lot in common. And I feel you take the words right out of my mouth. I just made a post, and said that I agreed with you, I hope you don't feel like I am.. "copying". But really, I could just copy and paste this post, because... I completely AGREE!
Thanks again for this challenge.
And I agree with Betsy your header is adorable!

The Lowry's said...

I love all the 'believes' They all rang true.