If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others.
{I read this today and it really made me think what do I say to others about my children? are they always kind? are they the silly stories? are they the good things they've done instead of the negative? Would I want to hear someone talking about me the same way? Our children are sponges for knowledge and learning what are they being taught about themselves? } I hope I'm doing good there I think I am but I'm going to be more aware of it. Just A Thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
A very good thought indeed. Trust you to get me thinking about something else now too. LOL! It is SO true. Kids are complete sponges. What are my kids soaking up? Hmmm.......
BTW....Love your new song list!
We talked abou this last week in pre-school with M.R. It's so true and we have to be so careful about the things we say because we think that they aren't listening, but they are.
I've been trying this lately, but it is so hard when the BEST stories are of things you wish they WOULDN'T do!
Oh how true is that...I really need to work on this one....I hope you don't mind me reading your blog....I am Jodi ( Jensen) Pillings sister if you aren't quite sure. How often do we really need to watch what comes out of our mouths. Thanks for sharing the thought !
Post a Comment