Tuesday, March 4, 2008

{ Words of Wisdom }

"Often small acts of service are all that is required to lift and bless another: a question concerning a person’s family, quick words of encouragement, a sincere compliment, a small note of thanks, a brief telephone call. If we are observant and aware, and if we act on the promptings which come to us, we can accomplish much good." ~Pres. Monson

~ Sometimes if your thinking of someone alot for no apparent reason, do something about it you will usually find its for a reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We do not change as we grow older; we just become more clearly ourselves."
{ Love this quote its so true we get older and it feels kind of like we just grow up and feel more empathy for others and live and grow from our experiences in hopes to help others.}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish really will come true.
~Cinderella

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Christal....do you have a binder or book that you collect quotes in? You ALWAYS have the best ones to share. Where do you find them all?

Christal said...

My husband j/k he just told me to say that!! Anyway I get them everywhere, books, people, some I make up. Thats why I put them here cause then I will have a book full of them in the end right. cb

Anonymous said...

Hey I like these too. Good thoughts! I left a reply to your comments on todays post I should have put it on here but anyway you can check it out there if you want......love you. TTYL...Babb brought you gifts today! Did you hear? Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

I love the quotes! Especially the one from President Monson. I was going to ask you. How do you find it easiest to print out your blog. I want to print mine with the pictures in them, but I'm not sure the easiest way to go about it!