Thursday, March 27, 2008

{Thankful Thursday con't}

Look what I got today! Thank you so much Heather love it!! I'm so thankful for fun Mail days! We got some Dick and Jane readers for Kolt today and he loves them and so do I amazon.com rocks! Good mail day today!! {Distracting background or what!} lol- D took the pics for me. I look like a goof but he was snapping continuously and got some funky poses! So this is it!

This isn't probably where it will be but for now it is! What a beautiful quote to live by. Yeah for Good Women.

Takes after his mom loves to read! I'm so happy and proud and excited for him he is loving to learn to read and don't you remember learning to read with Dick and Jane I'm so happy I found these AWESOME readers. Enough from me today eh!! Just so excited I won something! Thanks again Heather you are awesome! You are definitely the definition of a Good Women.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

HA HA ! I LOVE it! Your pose is SO cute. Your hubby did good. Congrats again on your win. That is SO cool!
Dick and Jane readers!!!!! Hurray! I love Dick and Jane. My mom got us a WHOLE box or two from our small town's library when they shut down to renovate for a while.. I kept those readers for years! I just gave them away to a charity just a few months ago for children that have no books in Africa. Yup! They were still the originals and in that good of condition. Now I wish I had saved them. They would have been great for the grandkids some day. But, alas.....there just isn't enough room for EVERY thing in this little house of mine. : D

the fellers said...

ok...I LOVE your wall, Live Laugh Love,,,is that what is says? such a grea idea!!

T. Lopez said...

you're too cute Christal!! I love your smile!! It kilss me we missed each other at the Easter egg hunt=(
What a fun post, and congrats for winning something, thats great!! Love ya tons

Anonymous said...

I love your pose in the picture! It is darling! Congrats again on winning. That plaque is darling... and don't worry, I have TONS of vinyl lettering crafts lined up for the Super Saturday. I am all over that like white on rice *lol* I love the picture of Kolt reading... how darling is that. I can't wait till my boys get to the point where they can read. Hopefully my love of reading will rub off on them. Todd doesn't read anything but his scriptures. (I guess if you are going to read something, he made the right choice:)

Holly said...

Hi! Your blog is SO cute! Thanks for the sweet comment, it's so fun to know of others who have adopted! :) What a blessing it truly is... we actually have along in common! My husband is a cowboy at heart! He worked for the church on their cattle ranches in Nebraska and the one in Florida, we even thought about moving to the one in Woodruff, UT... but it just wasn't meant to be for us... it really is amazing how much land, and cattle the church owns, I had no idea, until we lived there. Your kids are SO cute! I'm writing a novel here... you should e-mail me, I'd LOVE to know more about your adoptions... my e-mail address is sunshineinmysoul_33@yahoo.com :)

Heather D. White said...

Oh happy day! So glad that you received your prize! I was so happy when little Kaden pulled your card out of the box. You are the cutest thing ever!!! :-)

Zobell Fam said...

Okay so you don't know me but I am friends with Amanda. I was looking at your blog and can't help but have wall envy!!! Could you please help me have a wall like yours. Thanks a bunch!!! Deanna Zobell

Christal said...

Deanna: I would love to tell you about the WALL!! Its my favorite wall and its not hard but how do I get ahold of you?? leave me another comment or email me its dabevo@hotmail.com ttyl