Another weekend this one was fun and filled. Friday night we went to dinner with my sil and bil then we came home and talked until midnight it was nice catching up and actually getting out and doing something. Saturday D had to work in the morning shipping cattle, so when he got home we took the family food shopping and then let the kids play at the BK indoor playground so they had a lot of fun! Saturday night we had another babysitter and went to a high priest pizza party ( we haven't been to that many so we decided we better go this time and actually it was alright.) After that we went to a party until 11:30 so it was a fun night to get out again and enjoy date time out! Sunday we had my sister in laws birthday dinner at D's parents its always nice to get together and talk and see everybody sometimes we go so long with out seeing everybody especially when we live within 40 minutes of each other! It was a good weekend.
*Funny thing Masen never calls Kolten by his name he calls him BOY though its so funny. He calls Lauren by her name but kolten is boy! (I think its because his c/k are T's so it doesn't come out right so he just does it his own way. It makes us laugh!
Can't believe its March already time goes by so fast. Yesterday I had such a nice surprise a girl from our ward had given a cake decorating class that I missed and would have liked to attend but couldn't, so I had written a comment on her blog about wishing I could have gone and got the recipe. Anyway she was so sweet and made me my own little cake with POLKA DOTS {you all know how much I love polka dots!!} And the recipe. Thank you so much Sarah that was so sweet and made my day!! And it is so so GOOD!! I'm not a big cake fan and hardly ever eat cake but this cake is so good and looks so pretty!
Seriously how cute is this cake and just as yummy!!
Just had to put this picture of my kids reading they love to sit and read and look at books I love it!!
*Funny thing Masen never calls Kolten by his name he calls him BOY though its so funny. He calls Lauren by her name but kolten is boy! (I think its because his c/k are T's so it doesn't come out right so he just does it his own way. It makes us laugh!
Can't believe its March already time goes by so fast. Yesterday I had such a nice surprise a girl from our ward had given a cake decorating class that I missed and would have liked to attend but couldn't, so I had written a comment on her blog about wishing I could have gone and got the recipe. Anyway she was so sweet and made me my own little cake with POLKA DOTS {you all know how much I love polka dots!!} And the recipe. Thank you so much Sarah that was so sweet and made my day!! And it is so so GOOD!! I'm not a big cake fan and hardly ever eat cake but this cake is so good and looks so pretty!
Seriously how cute is this cake and just as yummy!!
Just had to put this picture of my kids reading they love to sit and read and look at books I love it!!
This is my "little" brother and his cute wife and kids *Today is my Brother {Mark or Leif or marks or whatever people know him by we call him Leif cause thats what we grew up calling him. His name is markes leif so ya different stages of his life he went by different names} Anyway its his 31st birthday. He is a great guy and my best friend growing up we did everything together, had alot of the same friends and sometimes people thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend cause we were always together!! We are only 13 months apart. He is so fun and always makes us laugh and is a great dad, a great uncle to my children and an awesome brother, son and husband. Love ya brother!! Hope you have a great birthday !
Hope everyone has a great week make it a good one!!



5 comments:
Looks like you had a FUN weekend. Cool! SO many dinner dates and parties. Nice to have those kind of weekends once in awhile. THat is such a cute cake Sarah made you. Polka Dots certainly are your thing. Too cute. Am I missing something? I don't see the pic of your kids reading their books. It's not there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your brother!
Glad you had fun, nice to get out of the house for a while huh? And TWO date nights in one weekend?!! how spoiled are you! You deserve it though, I'm happy for ya!
Tell Leif Happy b-day for me, we're all growing up! Weird how that happens...
BTW--I'll be there next week, the 12th-- lets talk soon!
Love ya=)
Wow... you had a busy but fun weekend! Todd and I went out on a date on friday that was a total flunk in terms of what we had planned, but it turned into one of the funnest we have had in a long time. I am so glad you liked the cake. I was making one for Todd's family dinner thing, so I thought I would send a little one over to you. I'm glad you liked it. I love to make polka-dot cakes, they turn out so cute. Am I missing something too? I can't see a picture of your kids either. Happy Birthday to your big brother!
Okay guys you should be able to see the picture now sorry !! It got deleted and I didn't even clue in till you said that lynn!!
Sarah Leif is my little brother ha ha!! I'm 32 and he's 31 one close eh!! But fun!
Tasha-- lets really get together this time go for lunch or something!!
For some reason I thought he was 31 and you were 30! Oh well... happy birthday to Leif anyways!
Post a Comment