Every trial or problem carries with it a greater blessing - if we make it so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happiness can be thought, sought or caught, but never bought and the best way to keep it is to share it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Your power to choose the direction of your life allows you to reinvent yourself, to change your future, and to powerfully influence the rest of creation.” ~Stephan Covey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random thoughts/quotes that apply to all of us. I love quotes incase you can't tell!

*Just had to share my cute boy pic I took today. I'm trying to understand photoshop its hard! {good blackmail later on eh! D is a great fan of it too- the headband part of it anyway ha ha}
To bad he's wearing such a cute headband for a boy! oh well.


6 comments:
I love the quotes you post. I have a big book full of quotes that I like and I might have to add one, two... or all :) of these too it. I love your new background too. How do you change it. I need to find a cute one instead of my basic black one, but I have no idea how to?!?! Help! :)
AMEN sister! LOL! I really love the quotes you find too. They truly hit the spot.
Love the quotes too and he makes a beautiful boy, is your hubby just dying over the headband, mine would be going crazy!
hey, i love the background change, you'll have to tell me how to do that. thanks for the help today
Photoshop is so much fun, but you have to play around and find tutorials online to help you figure stuff out! You'll get it!
Cute pic!! Love the shade of pink. Yup! Good black mailer photo. LOL! Bobbi Jo has great tutorials for photoshop. Just click on her blog over on mine. You'll find some really good ones. Good luck!
Post a Comment