.jpg)
I got a cheaper version at pier one imports and got five {in R & G}for the price of 2 at pottery barn
and I'm Lovin the change
I love the warmth of the sun {and I really miss it..}
I love it when my kids use their imagination and play for hours....
--------------------
And a little love humour Visiting Teaching style .....
----------------------
I love AI too and was sad when David Osmond got booted but read this its interesting!
----------------------
ME THINKS:
{ as you know I LOVE QUOTES: }
Think about this one:
I read this quote and had to reread it again a couple of times. What kind of home are you cultivating? I have some work to do its hard to change behaviour and reactions sometimes and remember that kids are kids. As hard as we try to make the effort sometimes its blown before we even get out of bed. What kind of tone are we setting in our homes??
“You can do a great deal to create in your home an atmosphere of peace and homeyness and reverence and tranquility and security. You can do this without much to live on. “Or you can create something angular and cold … and artificial. In a thousand different ways your youngsters will be influenced by the choice you make.
You can set the tone.
It can be quiet and peaceful where quiet and powerful strength can grow, or it can be bold and loud and turn the mainspring of tension a bit tighter in the little children as they are growing up, until at last, that mainspring breaks”
Elder Boyd. K. Packer
------------------------------------------
"There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved."
love week 2009.... give it a try.... to be continued......


6 comments:
LOVE that list of loves of yours. I will have to do one myself. I've been thinking about it for awhile now.
As for the quote....This part REALLY stuck out to me, especially since it's our no spend month. LOL!
"You can do this without much to live on."
I was so bummed to see David Osmond go but after reading about what happened it makes sense now.
What a great quote!
That WAS interesting about David Osmond! I totally didn't understand why he got voted off!
Lauren looks so cute in all her green!!
I'm going to make a list too! :) LOVE those pillows!! SO CUTE! I'm missing the sunshine today too!
You made me smile thanks for the insight!
I like the list and your photos. I love the frames in your living room, very nice!
Post a Comment