.....Thursday yep again so here goes....
Ever feel like this?? tired, worn out...
like you want to hide....
or run away...
and scream....
and scream....
.....sometimes right..but then I take my happy pills ha ha j/k..... but then I remember all the things big and small that I'm thankful for..
little things we take for granted like running water {which was shut off for a bit yesterday and it made me think that I have no water in my storage yet either -- wow we would last long. }
or my dishwasher it saves me so much time in my kitchen and gives my kids some responsibility.
or
Thankful for a boy who has been saving bottles and cans for awhile so he can make some money
who decided without even thinking twice when some boys came to our door raising money for a cause and asked for bottles he said he had some - I was so proud of him because I know how long and hard he has been saving them for {he was a little sad after they left but he didn't even think to not give them to the boys good kid!!
Thankful for a boy who has been saving bottles and cans for awhile so he can make some money
who decided without even thinking twice when some boys came to our door raising money for a cause and asked for bottles he said he had some - I was so proud of him because I know how long and hard he has been saving them for {he was a little sad after they left but he didn't even think to not give them to the boys good kid!!
He also used his "monkey money" at school to buy treats and pencils and toys for his brother and sister he was so excited to give it to them when he got home.
{funny story kolt made a heart house rhyming word kind of thing at school where there is a word and you lift the flap and the rhyming word is underneath it. Anyway he says to me
mom I wrote heart and I really wanted to write fart {ha ha!} under the flap but I didn't.
He was so cute when he was telling me we had a good laugh! probably a good choice on his part too}
mom I wrote heart and I really wanted to write fart {ha ha!} under the flap but I didn't.
He was so cute when he was telling me we had a good laugh! probably a good choice on his part too}
I'm Thankful for the lessons he teaches me.

-------------------------
I'm thankful for Lauren too the little princess that she is she loves loves to talk about all the princesses there are I love how sometimes she can even get her brothers to play house or barbies with her. Lauren takes a lot from the boys always using her as a target. Sometimes her and I clash because I totally can't stand pms drama queen whining and she has unfortunately mastered an art in it.
Oh well it will pass she is a lot of fun and comes up with the most random funny things sometimes. I'm thankful she is a tough little girl sometimes who forgives easy {when it comes to her brothers and mother sometimes} and goes right back playing, she is also one who is tender hearted when somebody is hurt or needs a hug she loves to give hugs and I love to get them!

--------------------
I'm so thankful for days when the kids get along good without fighting for more then 10 minutes ahhh peace ....
{don't you just love masen's little attachment to this little backpack he got the other day its kind of funny how attached he is to it he wears it all day long..oh and he does usually have pants on... most days anyway lol}
and this too is a happy sight to be thankful for today ....DRY WALL
I am also so so thankful for all the work D has done to get ready for the dry wallers to come. Over the last 3 days he and a friend have finished all the pot lighting and electrical and plumbing, and plugs moved where we wanted them, and a door bell for downstairs installed so much work I'm thankful he is such a handy jack of all trades kind of guy!!
-----------------
...but thats life around here lately - crazy...
I kind of feel like masen in the summer with my head out the window and the wind blowing probably screaming too sometimes! AAAHHHH!! 
---------------------------
ANYWAY Here are some more Valentines Ideas too for friends teachers whoever
found here

SO what are you thankful for?? Have a great weekend!
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer


15 comments:
I too am so thankful for a dishwasher! Love the story of K and the bottles, what a sweet boy! And thanks for the Valentines ideas, I love them! Have a great weekend!
What a sweet and thoughtful boy Kolt is. I'll bet you are so proud of him.
Cute Valentine ideas!
Hi there! I don't think you know who I am, but I've seen you around town and school before. I found your blog when I was on someone else's, who was on someone else's and that one finally lead to yours. I LOVE reading your blog!! You are such a positive person! Thank you for taking the time to do it and inspiring me each time I read it! I LOVE the valentine ideas! Where did you get the candies, they look like chocolate kisses? and the lotion/soap bottles? did you decorate them or buy them already that cute? and the icing on your cupcakes looks so yummy!!
Connie Shurtz
Today I am thankful for family memories. What would we do with out them? I am also thankful for the Spring-like weather we had for a minute and the sun shining in my window. :) I'm also thankful for kindness. The kindess of others and the chance to be kind as well. What sweet kids you have. {all kids can be stinkers, but those hugs and sweet tender moments make it all worth it!} Have a great weekend!
I am thankful for your thankful posts! Ha!
Your picture storyboard at the beginning is HILARIOUS!! Love it!
I am also THANKFUL for people like YOU! ANd your awesome friendship, kindness, inspiration.....oh I could go on forever!!!! : D
HAve a great weekend!
I am thankful for your thankful posts! Ha!
Your picture storyboard at the beginning is HILARIOUS!! Love it!
I am also THANKFUL for people like YOU! ANd your awesome friendship, kindness, inspiration.....oh I could go on forever!!!! : D
HAve a great weekend!
I love your thankful posts. I need to do these...it just makes one get out of any negative rut and see the good in everything! I am thankful for YOU! I'm so glad I found your blog and can't wait to meet you someday!!
I'm grateful for running water TOO! Ours was off for a day and I totally forgot how much I took it for granted, and also need to prepare better for emergency preparedness.
Your kids are so stinking cute!
I am thankful for your thankful Thursday posts. I seriously love Thursdays because you write so well and do such a great job of putting life in perspective for me.
Definitely have those days!
Love ya
I am very touched with to bottle story. What a woonderful boy, and a powerful parent story. Your kids are so cute. I am thankful for much also. thanks for the reminder
Connie thanks so much for your comment not sure how else to answer your questions but on here I didn't make the crafts the instructions and all are on the link provided from tip junkie they are cute though wish I did make them all!! ttys
Yay for drywall, I'm definately thankful for my finished basement. It is my sanity some days, after living in houses for so long that don't really have a place that is the kids to play in, it's nice to have that. Great post.
Well, I was hoping to get an entertaining post about your being "late" (even though you were ON TIME) for Pre-school! I was thinking that would be pretty darn funny. I kind of invited myself into the class - didn't mean to step on anyone's high heels!
I did enjoy this post though - your thankful thursday's are always wonderful, and I would do my own, but that would be unoriginal since you started it. Nevermind. I'm just rambling now. See you Wednesday!
I love the first few pictures on this post. The one of you, then the couple of Masen. Some days I really just feel like that too but it made me smile to see Masen "acting" it out. He's so cute!
I love it. This post just reminds the of the fun of life. It's life--it's just fun and frustrating and good and bad but mostly good. Just life.
Your kids are sooo cute. I always think Jethro and Kolt would be such good friends.
Post a Comment