Saturday we went to the temple and met with a {blogging} friend LYNN. We met a year and half ago she is even more wonderful in real life as she is on her blog {her blog is private or I'd direct you!!} I love blogging for a few reasons but one of the main reasons is for all the awesome people I have met because of my blog. I love it I have learned so much for all of you!! Lynn and her husband are such a classy couple they are the nicest, D and I enjoyed meeting them and talking with them, it was just fun talking and getting to know each other in real life! We did a session then had lunch some of her family were there too, so it was fun to met even more people.
So we know people though our blogs but its funny the things that surprise you when you see each other in real life. I was surprised that we are the same height, and she was so quiet spoken {not sure if I thought you would be loud ha ha in real or what but yeah....we were in the temple right} I loved that her husband treats her like gold and that they seem to have such a great relationship a real example to so many!! You are a beautiful lady lynn thanks for inviting me and spending time we both really enjoyed getting to know you
Anyway it was a great day. Sunday we got our talks done and they went pretty good I think. I'm just glad they are done!
My sister in Law Katelyn and her husband Hakon had a baby on friday so I am an aunt again and he is so cute congrats guys {on finally picking a name too!!!!} Spencer Kent!!
Then last night we went to D's parents house and enjoyed spending time with who was there and talking getting prepared for our June wedding in the family! Alley asked D to be the MC so now he is a little nervous but he will do just fine!!
Other then that Masen is loving his own room probably about as much as Kolten is, he is calmer and just maybe he is settling down?? Nothing better then playing outside all day having a bath and going to bed all clean eh!!!
It's easier to read and spend more time with each of them at night when they have there own rooms too its nice....
---------------
So have to share these cute cute plates thanks {for sharing jill k.} check them out they are adorable what a great idea!!
------------------
And for ME THINKS TODAY
because I am in a hurry lots to do is
from LARRY THE CABLE GUY
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
5. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
6. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
7. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
8. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets The cheese in the trap.
9. Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
10. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
11. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
12. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
13. How many of you believe in psychokinesis? Raise my hand.
14. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
18. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
20. Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the heck happened?'
22. Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound.. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!!!!


15 comments:
LOL!!!!!!
I tried to get my post done before you did. But then I wanted to see what you would say first! Ha HA! Jks. Actually, I am just so caught up with a broken down van (Yup...happens every time we go to the temple. LOL! We KNOW the adversary is trying to keep us from going....but thankfully the Lord is on OUR side and he blesses us with getting home FIRST before it gives out.) and I am so very busy with Colby's grad.....Phew! So much to do before the big day tomorrow and here I am on your blog. Now you know what's more important to me, eh? : D
I KNOW your BIG day is tomorrow too. I wish you ALL the best!!! I'll be thinking of you....between grad closing ceremonies and the yummy banquet buffet.
You totally cracked me up with you saying I was soft spoken....yes....it IS the temple! I know Dean's going to laugh at that one too.
Anyway....I sure had a few surprises of my own with meeting you. I know I mentioned something about your voice...but I will save the other surprises for later. I have got to get my butt moving!
Love ya'! I am So glad we met...... I looked like a dish rag by the time we finally made it into town, and it was SO hot!....you, though looked amazing! (As always)
I really enjoyed both your talks.
Wahoooo for your basement being done and kids getting their own rooms! You are scaring me, with Ro and Finn needing to share rooms if/when the next baby comes. (Brad says if I say when!) Maybe it's okay when the crazy one is the older one...
I love those plates!
Great "Me Thinks", sometimes a giggle is what a gal needs! Yay to getting the kids settled into their own rooms, a successful temple trip, and having your talks done and over with!
Hi! Just came upon your blog via another and another....funny how that works.
Anyway, just curious if you live in Cardston - noticed thet temple?
My mom is Canadian...she is a Pilling and I'm related to the Mackenzie's from Mt. View - hope something sounds familiar in there....
Cute, cute blog - even if none of that sounds familiar!
So, I just found out I love Larry the Cable guy. I don't know who he is, but he's brilliant.
Want to know something weird? I was thinking about you on Sunday, wondering how your talks went. I wanted to hear them. I bet you did a fantastic job. I hope you're loving your new ward.
P.S. Park sometime sounds good. Be there or be square.
That is awsome that you and Lynn got to go to the temple together.
I bet you are loving having the basement done! Our kids are dying for their own rooms!!!!
Glad your talks went well, I would have loved to have heard them. We have yet to talk in 2nd ward and we have been here for almost 2 years... shhhhh....
Have an awsome vacation!!!!
Oh, you are SO lucky to have met Lynn in real life! HOW FUN!! Someday I want to meet both of you! :)
YOU met Lunn you lucky girl...thanks for sharing her with me, I really enjoy reading her blog ...what a fun way to meet at the temple. You Rock girl. Love the food face plate idea...where is the link to buy them?????
Isn't Larry the cable guy so funny...thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great week.
So fun to meet up with blogging friends! And those plates are soooo cute! I know Ryker would LOVE them :)
I am sooooo jelous that you got to meet each other. I just read Lynn's comment to my husband and said.....I am gonna go up there and meet her someday....so maybe I can meet you to!!! I love you too!
Awww...I LOVE that picture of you reading in bed. So sweet!
The Food Face plates are super cute, too.
I have never met a blogging friend in person. I would like to though! Maybe one day we will meet somewhere! That would be fun! :)
Thanks for sharing such the fun idea with the food plate! I will have to try that will with my little guy :)
Those are some very true things you said about Lynn. They are VERY classy people...I use to babysit for them and we were in the same ward together just before we moved here to Raymond. That's so much fun that you got to meet them.
Those plates are so much fun! I would eat anything off those. Why don't they make fun things like that for adults???? Adults like to have fun too...or don't "they" know that?
Love the Larry the Cable Guy quotes...funny guy that Jim Carey.
I hope you are still enjoying the weather. It's so nice out. I noticed a lot of people had sunburns on Sunday at Church. Here's some advise: WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN PEOPLE...lol. Talk to you later.
OH! Yes I have been going to NB's book club but they do not talk about homeschooling there. They actually have never even mentioned it. I got the book from Evelyn VanDuyse (I think that's the wrong spelling of her last name but you know who she is). She lent it to me and it's very good. I'm hoping to find a balance of the 2, though. Keeping him in public school and furthering his ideas by encouraging them at home.
I came accross your blog a while ago, and I have to say it is one of my favorites to read ! I really enjoy what you have to say. So thank you for blogging ! PS Kevin and I really enjoyed both your talks on sunday.
Love the plates! Love that you are meeting blogging friends IRL! That is my favorite thing! I can't wait until I get to meet YOU IRL!
Post a Comment