----------------
{{First off check out my beautiful sil Alley's bridal shots here }}
Looking forward to her wedding next month in Utah.
Second YEAH for KRIS winning American Idol! I really just expected Adam to win cause it sounded like it was headed that way! But the best surprise ever!! I seriously screamed when they read his name last night!
Adam is very talented too but a little to scary my MIL thinks he would make a great evil vampire for twilight I have to agree, he's a little to drag queen and a little to much nail polish and guyliner for me and to much drama!
Good for America picking an idol worthy of being an idol --good morals, great voice, clean cut, Married and humble.
{{First off check out my beautiful sil Alley's bridal shots here }}
Looking forward to her wedding next month in Utah.
Second YEAH for KRIS winning American Idol! I really just expected Adam to win cause it sounded like it was headed that way! But the best surprise ever!! I seriously screamed when they read his name last night!
Adam is very talented too but a little to scary my MIL thinks he would make a great evil vampire for twilight I have to agree, he's a little to drag queen and a little to much nail polish and guyliner for me and to much drama!
Good for America picking an idol worthy of being an idol --good morals, great voice, clean cut, Married and humble.
I am thankful for CARPET!! The carpet installers came yesterday and installed it all in a day!! It looks amazing love it, just having carpet makes a world of difference the kids are loving being downstairs and Kolten can't wait to get down there!
Before before
Before carpet
After Carpet
This is the bottom of the stairs a nook kind of thing, and the playroom oh the doors aren't back up yet either
-----------------------------
I'm thankful for those that are watching my kids while we are gone, it makes for a better trip when your kids are in good hands and you don't have to worry as much! They are more then excited and keep asking if its time yet to go? They love me don't they!
I'm thankful for those that are watching my kids while we are gone, it makes for a better trip when your kids are in good hands and you don't have to worry as much! They are more then excited and keep asking if its time yet to go? They love me don't they!

--------------------------
Okay and I'm going to admit that I watch 90210 -- on Tuesday night I bawled sobbed and bawled some more --a girl placed her baby for adoption it was such a positive uplifting tv moment with close accuracy and the feelings that are involved. I couldn't help but bawl it was a little close to home. I was happy that they acknowledged ADOPTION AS AN OPTION and picked a married couple and placed the baby. It's nice to see it in such a positive light.
--------------------------
Be happy, be thankful
If you cannot find happiness along the road,You will not find it at the end of the road.
~ Author Unknown ~
-------------------------------
Fear less, hope more.
Whine less, breathe more.
Talk less, say more.
Hate less, love more.
And all good things are yours.
~ Author Unknown ~
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!



8 comments:
Your basement looks so good - can't wait to see it. You'd better have a party so Whitney can bring her cake ;) As for Idol, I was good either way for the fist time ever. I do love Kris on the guitar...
I loved the SIL pics. So pretty. I love photography! I screamed when they announced Kris's name. Whoooo hooooo! I don't know if I missed when and where you are going, but I home you have a great time and you are safe and sound!!!!!!
I love your SIL bridals... so cute! Also, I might have to go online and watch 90210. I never have, but I might need to see that one. Your basement looks amazing! I bet if feels great to have it done too!
I think I am the only person who doesn't watch Idol. But I did watch the last 20 minutes last night just to see what all the fuss is about.
I am so excited for you to go on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it! I am living vicariously through you. My next vacation will be in oh 15 years if I am lucky! If Wildes need a break from the wild child tell him he can call Roman and come play. Masen cracks me up!
How nice to have your basement done. Lots of work, but well worth it right? Have fun on vac. Can't wait to see pictures when you get back.
I am SO out of the loop when it comes to TV. I didn't think I would EVER say that more than a year ago, when I actually DID watch TV! LOL! You'll just have to keep me posted like this on all the good episodes of shows you watch.
Your basement looks AWESOME! I can feel the softest under my feet just thinking about it.
What a great feeling to have it done.....and just before you take off too. I bet it's getting SO close....I'll talk to you more about it on Saturday I hope. Looking SO forward to meeting up with you!
YEAH for the basement being done! LOVE that paint color! LOVE it! How neat too, that 90210 would focus on adoption! :) You have SOOO much fun on your little vacay! You deserve it!
Your basement looks SO awesome. LOVE the molding around the windows...and the color!
Post a Comment