Thursday, May 14, 2009

{Thankful Thursday Happy 3rd Masen}

I am so thankful for this boy and all his zest for life!! 3 years old holy time flies!!!He is growing like a weed!!He pretty much rules the roost!and thinks he is chief but life would be really really boring without him that is for sure!He only wanted doggy cupcakes for his birthday so I obliged and HELLO CUPCAKE helped out they aren't perfect that is for sure but it was my first time...and he loved them... and thats what makes it SO worth it for this face!!!

he keep checking them out over and over and wanted to eat them this morning already...
He picked his birthday cereal pretty much what all my kids pick cause we never have sugar cereal here... so its a treat to have it for breakfeast

see he kind of thinks he is a DOG so when I asked him what kind of birthday he wanted and he said a doggy birthday you can understand why eh...I love this boy he is a joy and I am so so thankful for him!! Do you think maybe the terrible two's will stay behind with 2? yeah didn't think so now its the whiny 3's right ? I'll post more bday pics from tonight later or tomorrow. Have a great day!
Life is a song ... sing it.
Life is a game ... play it.
Life is a challenge ... meet it.
Life is a dream ... realize it.
Life is a sacrifice ... offer it.
Life is love ... enjoy it.
~ Sai Baba ~
Make the best out of everyday!

13 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Great job on the cupcakes! I was going to buy that book...but holy cow...COMPLICATED! Haha. Happy
B-day Masen!

Andy said...

Those puppy cupcakes are awesome!!

Skye said...

Hope you all had a great Birthday celebration!!! Those cupcakes look fantastic!!

Shelley said...

You're amazing - those are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen! Masen is too cute. The kids birthdays are the funnest...

The Lowry's said...

Seriously, you did a great job on those cupcakes. I have done/tried decorating cakes and cupcakes before so I know first hand that it isn't as easy as it looks (at least for me anyways)

whitney said...

Awesome cupcakes! They are so cute. You can tell he totally loves them and knows you are the coolest mom ever!
Happy Birthday Masen!

Lynn said...

Holy cow! It's been a year already since your pirate cake?? Where DOES the time go??!!!!

Awesome doggy cupcakes!! Go Christal! Love the look on his face for sure. : D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday, Masen! My Mother's Day was good, thanks! It's getting easier each year. Caleb decorated a little bird house for me during nursery, so that was pretty fun. And I did my first sharing time as a member of the presidency, that was pretty interesting:P

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Masen!!!!! I LOVE the cupcakes. Wow!!!! He is such a cute boy and I love the scale picture. What a great idea.

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Masen!!!!! I LOVE the cupcakes. Wow!!!! He is such a cute boy and I love the scale picture. What a great idea.

Amy said...

You did great with the cupcakes, they definitely look like dogs and Masen obviously LOVED them!

Anonymous said...

Hope Masen had a great day! looks like he did. when and who did you go to the firehall with? that looks like fun, Madi would love it. if you go again give me a call. I'm always up to get out of here. the cupcakes look great. impressive!

JANEAL said...

Cute cupcakes! Can you believe your baby is 3? I hope he had a wonderful birthday!