She is growing and looking more like a little newborn 7 weeks later! Look at her so perfect! Prayers and miracles really do exsist, work and help... She is so beautiful opening her eyes and wearing pj's...
I am so Happy for my little sister and her husband there is nobody I admire more they have been through SO much and are so strong.
I am so Happy for my little sister and her husband there is nobody I admire more they have been through SO much and are so strong.
Thanks for your prayers on there behalf they are overwhelmed with the love and support and its working!!!





6 comments:
Oh I am crying. She is adorable. And who knew they made jumpers that tiny these days?! SO cute!
OH my she is beautiful and looking so good. SO Happy for Livi and Guy.
Awww, preemie clothes. Grow baby grow!!
She is precious!!!! I love miracles:}
She is such a sweet little angel!
She is beautiful!! What a little miracle she is :)
Post a Comment