Well another long fun weekend Friday was so hot I took the kids to the park and after the kids jumped on the tramp with water and enjoyed the day playing Kolten said it was the best day of his life ha ha!! So it must have been pretty good! On Saturday I took Kolt and Lauren with my brother and his wife Kristyn and there kids to see Narnia Prince Caspian so so good we just finished the book so it was fun for them to know what was happening and hear them tell there cousins {fun for me to know they were actually listening}Then after that we went skeet shooting out at the Ranch so fun !! That was a long night next time we'll be getting a babysitter but it was still alot of fun! The kids sat in the burb most of the time watching a movie but the other half they were playing in an old foundation and the pond so they still had fun it was just hard to keep them all happy for so long but well worth to go shooting I have a nice big bruise on my shoulder from the kickback! Sunday D's brother was put into there wards Bishopric so we went to there ward and then to their house for dinner. Sometimes in a large family its nice to have just a few of us get together doesn't always have to be everybody it was nice to just talk and my sil is a great cook too so it was a nice relaxing afternoon. Awesome fun though so it was a great weekend. { Only problem is my kids are so so grouchy today beyond grouchy actually} Have an awesome week!!!
Masen just chilling in his chair with a water bottle and some food aahh!! He was so cute just chillin!!

Lauren actually learned to ride the trike she does things on her own timetable and this weekend she decided she wanted to do it!

I know its hard to see us but I love the scenery from the ranch its so pretty!!
I know its hard to see us but I love the scenery from the ranch its so pretty!!
Check out the gun smoke!
This one makes me laugh because the angle looks like I'm shooting at D if you enlarge it our faces are pretty ugly!!
I love this picture of D !!!!
"ME" ... Tagged by Cassie So this is me thinks for today:
Two Names you go by:
1. MOM
2. chris, christal
Two things you are wearing now:
1. Jean Capri's
2. flip flops and a short sleeved hoodie
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Spending time with my family
2. early morning runs since its nice now!
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1. All the laundry and weekend mess cleaned up by someone else besides me oh and the dishes and the floors and good naps for the cranky children
2. A vacation
Two of my favorite pets:
1. none
Two people who you think will fill this out:
1. Dawna
2. Tasha
Two things I did last night:
1. went to bed at 7 and slept all night I was so tired!!
2. Went to my brother and sil's house for dinner in the afternoon
Two things I ate today:
1. Red river cereal
2. Tomato and basil on a flatbread
Two longest car rides:
1. That would have to be 5 days across the states to Florida!! That is a long trip! But fun to see about 20 states along the way there and back!
2. That would have to be the drive back from Florida three months later ha ha!!
Two Favorite holidays:
1. Christmas by far the feeling the giving the service !
2. Thanksgiving probably i love the smells of fall and the feel of family!
Two Favorite Vacations:
1. Our water ski/ lake vacations every summer at Echo lake or Ty lake! So relaxing and love the water boat and Knee boarding/water skiing!
2. PEI with D in 2005 so fun! We camp rented a car and drove all over cape Breton, Halifax, Pei Anne of green gables all that fun!
Two Favorite drinks:
1. I love cold water
2. V8 /Smoothies my kids favorites too I just love stuff that feels like its so good for me!


6 comments:
We just saw that movie on Saturday and LOVED it! It was such a great movie. Tanner still hasn't mastered the tricycle so Lauren is way ahead of him, but that's great. Skeet shooting is so much fun. I've done it a couple of times. The ranch looks amazing. I love the pictures. I bet that's just one little part of the beautiful land.
That's the same movie that Candi took Curtis to for his birthday! He loved it!
I love the pics of the kids having fun in the sun. There is just something about kids and summer. It sure brings back the good old days to mind, eh? So fun. Lauren is such a doll.
And I must say that girl, I am SO wowed by the pics of you with a gun! Tough girl or what. I have never shot one before. Real or not. I don't know much about skeet shooting, but it looks like a lot of fun. And you LOOK good doing it too. There you are in your polished toenails and hip shoes. You are so cute! Love the pic of you and D shooting together. WHat fun you two have together.
I love the land out there. I think I need to go visit soon. : D
Ooo... I want to see that movie. Brighton just learned how to ride a tricycle and now he wants to ride EVERYWHERE!!! I love the skeet shooting pictures... so cute!
do you subject your kids to Red River too? Mattias will eat it but Anna still looks at me like "why would you put that anywhere near my mouth????" I like it though so we have it quite a bit.
hello friend. long time no see. I clicked and within seconds I could hear your music and see your fun blog!! Yipppeee!! we've been talking about going skeet shooting for elder quorum. lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hey. :D
looks like everyone had a fun weekend together. we definitely need to watch that movie--maybe someday we'll actually go to a real live movie theater--that'd be cool. JK. But it really has been a long time since we been to a movie. I'm sure Narnia would be worth it. Well have a good day--week since it sounds like you are pretty busy. Have fun. Talk to you soon I'm sure. Love ya. DJ
Post a Comment