So thankful for a view like this and a morning like this the sun is out everything is so green and full its beautiful ! My neighbors were going to cut down all there trees and I was so sad and told them please don't ! They said I caused quite a discussion in there house between D and I . I'm so so thankful they didn't do it!!
So thankful my yard is full of these lilacs I love lilacs.
Doesn't this picture make it look like you can smell them?!{Yes he needed a haircut!}
I'm thankful this year Kolten is loving Soccer and developing some sweet mad soccer skills ha ha!! He told me he likes it better then baseball I think its just because he's moving fast all the time in soccer no down time! But he is enjoying both! {Notice the whack job the girl who did his hair managed to do! He looks military ready? Oh well he still looks like a stud ha ha} I was not very happy because we have family pics next weekend I'm hoping it starts growing really fast!!

My new favorite picture of the week!


7 comments:
Oh I am SO glad you convinced your neighbors not to cut down their trees! We are doing whatever we can to save ours. Cost an arm an a leg, but we hope the Scale does not come back now. Trees take YEARS to get that big and beautiful.
Your son's haircut is VERY handsome. LOVE the short hair cut. He looks absolutely grown up. He looks great in his little uniform.
Your monkey is cute too! : D
Hey Christal! Your kids are so cute. And I love looking at your blog because you are always so positive! It makes me feel good.
Our lilacs just started blooming too and I am excited. They smell sooooo nice!
Julie
What beautiful pictures!! Who could ever cut down such pretty trees???
I'm so glad the sun is out and the kids are playing and having fun. Doesn't that just feel awesome to be outside in the warm sunshine?? There is nothing better!!
Have a great day!
I can't believe you neighbors wanted to cut down those trees. Who doesn't want trees in their yard? I want more! I'm glad you have sun there because it's been mostly cloudy here.
I too am happy you convinced them to leave the trees alone! Kolten's hair will grow back soon enough...On his mission Tyler went to a Mexican barber and something must have got lost in translation because he ended up with hair like that, with Zone conference the next weekend. Yikes! It made for an awesome picture though - him standing next to a sign that said "all haircuts - $3.99"
Christal those are great pictures. The one of the trees in front of your house is awesome!! Good job.
And thank YOU for watching Kinlee--there was NO way in the world I could have made it thru that and tried to tame my wild child. Plus I'm not sure how appropriate that'd be for a 2 year old to be at anyway. She had so much fun with you guys. Until we got home she kept saying I love her I love her I love her. We asked her if she loves Christal she answered emphatically I LOVE HER! So know you (and your kids) are LOVED!! And thanks again.
Hope you have a great Friday. Love you tons. DJ
Cute pics Christal!! Love the action shots... and the lilacs!!! Mine are all gone already, but I really could almost smell yours...=)
Post a Comment