Wednesday, June 11, 2008

{ Tag }

I got tagged by Janeal and thought since its raining and cold might as well think about it except now you'll probably think I'm weirder then I already am oh well we all have our quirks right!

SIX UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS ABOUT ME

ONE:) I can't stand anybody touching my face or neck. I get claustrophobic or something I can't handle kissing for to long either but that one has a reason { because in Logan, D and I entered a contest for money and stuff from NORDA's and we stood in a display window for EIGHT hours kissing that's no potty breaks, no food breaks, we tied with another couple so we didn't have to be there for a week they were persistant as we were. What starving students will do for some freebies eh we did win 600 dollars it was supposed to be 1200 but we had to split it with the other couple, we got some camping gear and a wakeboard too!! So I guess it was worth it in that sense}

TWO:) I park in the exact same area of every store I go to Costco, Walmart etc every time. I sit in the same bench at church. I order the same food I usually do going out to eat, only after taking years to order and I am always the very last to order every time. {see Janeal your not alone} I wear my hair the same way everyday for years {I'm getting better at switching it around lately} I'm a creature of habit I guess.

Three:) I always have my toes painted and fingernails done most every week but I do them myself . I can't stand not having them done. I don't think thats a quirk but more a preference.

Four:) I always sleep on the right hand side of the bed always no matter where we are. It throws me off any other way.
{These aren't that weird but its hard to think of things}

Five:) I'm anal about cleaning up as I bake/cook I can't stand dishes in the sink or on the counter. I try to teach my kids that when we cook there job is to put it all away right after we use it they feel useful and love to help and I get a clean kitchen as we go along. There's just something about eating a meal in clean surroundings.

SIX :) If I eat anything that has any amount of grease showing like pizza, I blot my food with a napkin over and over again. I also remove the cheese from pizza and instead of hamburgers on a bun I have all the veggies and mustard {I do eat hamburgers occasionally if they are bbq} I have weird eating issues I know.

So there you go the weird and not so weird Quirks of Christal so I tag whoever wants to give it a try its actually hard to think of six things that are quirky maybe I'm not so weird right!!

ps Shot me-- I just said yes to PTA for the new school year {oh well I do like to be busy it'll be fun there are some fun girls on the board!} Something new guess we'll find out how busy it is .

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Love learning about your quirks! You are normal! Just like the rest of us with quirks. LOL!

I feel bad about your number one though....too bad you had to kiss SO long that time that you no longer like to do it. I guess it's sad to a romantic person like me. : D

I totally do the same thing like in your number 5 and 6.

We'll just have to lean on each other with the PTA thing. Good for you! You'll do great. But expect to be expected to stay there until every last one of your kids have moved away from home. : D

Yikes! It just started to hail here! : (

Darren is so lucky to be in Florida.
Have a great day!

Heather D. White said...

ROFLMHO about you guys being in the kissing contest!!! I think my record was 5 hours, but that was just for fun..no money or prizes involved. LOL! Hilarious Christal! I will make sure NOT to touch your neck or face when I see you in July! I am SO EXCITED you are coming. HAPPY DAY!

JANEAL said...

We have a couple of similar quirks. I guess they can't be too quirky if lots of other people do them to. It was fun reading this!

Amanda said...

Those are great! Love learning more about you. I have MANY of the same Quirks.

TinaLaRae said...

I guess I'll see you on the PTA board for this coming year. It should be fun, I hope!

lauralquinton said...

the board isn't so bad. I've actually come to really like it through the year. So I'm looking forward to it in the fall. The ladies on the board are fun and Christie Graves has some really good ideas. So anyway, I'll see you tomorrow night!

L

Mikaela said...

Hi Christal! Laura said you miss peeking at my blog. I told her to have you email me, and I'd add you to my list. I don't know if she did or not. If you wanna view it, that's completely fine. Just drop me an email: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com and I'll get ya added.
~Mikaela
P.S. I love your blog! Your kids are so gorgeous!

Holly said...

It was fun reading about ya! :) Wow, good for you! Good luck with PTA!! You are an awesome mom!!

Scrappy Girl said...

Loved learning about ya! I am a creature of habit too. Not big on change.

Jill said...

You are so weird!!!!!!! Kidding. You are totally normal. That was fun to read. Janeal tagged me too, and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to put as my quirks...I thought it would bea easier than this!