
This is the longest week its only Thursday but I feel like it should be Saturday or something! Everyday there has been so many things going on! So in randomness here's whats been going on I'm thankful for so many of these things!!! In bold is thank fullness!! So the ABC's of my life lately!!!
A- Appreciation { that I'm not a single mother in real life just lately a lot. I have so much empathy for the single mothers with no body to relieve them at night or to have somebody to help in parenting.}
B- bbq's and babysitters
C- company / Canada day celebrations!/Canon {I love my camera}
D- D !!
E- Enrichment {it was an amazing night last night my sister and her crew did a great job 14 day walk with Christ it was put together so nicely. I really needed it and enjoyed it. Good job.
F- friends
G- Grade One {a good teacher but not the one kolten's "Mind was telling him it was " {that's what he told me the day before we found out who it was going to be!! It was pretty funny! he was disappointed because he was sure he had this one teacher!! But he will be fine and make lots of new friends.}
H- hot weather {beats the rain eh or snow}
I- inflatable pools for the hot weather fun days in the sun!!
J- jumping on the trampoline the kids have been playing so good on it laughing & playing
games!
K- Kolten {the big helper he is a lot of the time
L- Lauren {she is getting big being more friendly and playing nicely with the neighbor kids!!}
M- Masen { his I love you's and that he is starting to listen better a bit}
N- naughty kids who fight sometimes and don't listen we are working on it everyday all of us right!!!
O- over worked husband {he is so busy lately!!}
P- pools /parade's
Q- quarterly adoption review- {1st one for us we have been so blessed and I am so thankful that we never had to wait longer then 4 months to be chosen by our birth mothers that is a huge blessing it rarely happens and we were blessed three times to have it happen } I'm okay this time because the longer the wait the older and more grown up masen gets he is the worlds busiest boy so it makes my job a little easier !!!
R- Recipes {I love trying new summer recipes so if any body wants to share there yummiest summer recipe please do! Lookin for new ones! Lots of BBQ's coming up!}
S- Swim lessons starting soon
T- time -- I have little of it to myself lately!
U- uninterrupted time with D would be so nice and so welcomed I need it! I need a getaway!
V- Very important people in my life that I'm SO thankful for my husband who works hard, plans hard and barely has time to play hard but makes time for us when he can he does a good job! and I love him!!
W- WALKING/ running/ jogging early in the morning !!
X- xtra kids always seem to make there way to our backyard and I end up watching about 5-7 kids some days but I'm glad my kids are having so much fun and have friends so its great!
Y- "Y" can't I seem to get enough sleep lately? ?
Z- zlooksh by Sarah Cummins {the kids favorite book lately for me to read to them} I love to read and am so thankful for good books I love to read alone and to my kids!!
I'm also thankful for the extra garbage bags I put up in the boys room now 5 garbage bags later {don't worry they are taped in very tight and have Venetians in front of them they only look ghetto from the outside ask me if I care ha ha} WHAT I care about is that the last two mornings they have slept in an HOUR AND HALF LONGER !! NOw that I am thankful for sanity at least for that extra hour and half!!! Thank you garbage bags!!!
I'm thankful Lauren's eye is getting better !! It was so bad!
I'm so thankful for the beautiful place we live check these pictures out from home here the one at the top of this post and these two!
{taken by Tyson Monson a high school friend of D's google it}

Beautiful!! So Thankful for my country!!Have a great day!!!


11 comments:
hey chris, nice post and great pics. I'm glad Lauren's eye is getting better too. The poor girl. I'm glad you enjoyed last nights enrichment mtg. I wasn't ever sure how it would end up but it did come together and I really enjoyed it as well. Hope you get some time with D soon--uninterrupted and thoroughly FUN!! Talk to you soon.
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Great job to his friend! So happy the ghetto-fabulous bags are doing the trick. My kids' rooms are on the other side of the house from where the sun rises but they STILL get up at 5. Makes for a loooooonnnnggg day, especially with all the meetings. So looking forward to MQ to be done. I really hope the kids appreciate how much effort has gone into this all.
Loved your list - very creative and fun to read. Although I noticed your next baby will have to have a name started with "N" to follow the pattern - intentional?
I just had to say that Lauren looks so adorable in that picture. Love her swimming suit--so bright and summery.
Also beautiful pictures of Canada--I love Canada!! (But I only go visit in the summer when it's [usually] nice.) ;)
Oh, I LOVE your thankful list and those pictures of your "back yard" are absolutely breathtaking!
SO happy to see that Lauren's eye is on the mend and that she is STILL smiling and having fun. She is a doll!
I think I will have to do an ABC thankful list now. I think I need to put things back into perspective. What a great way to start the summer! Thanks! Have a great summer Christal. I hope to see you in July. But if we miss you, another time for sure!
Those pictures are so beautiful! WOW! Makes me want to move there! You constantly remind us all that there is always something to be grateful for!
What a beautiful place you live!
christal! what a good idea with the abcs...and beautiful pictures. I can't wait to come home and go to waterton. and oh yeah, I also LOVE my camera!
and oh yeah...your new page is so cute! I seriously love it.
Now I need to plan a trip to Canada; it's so pretty there! Lucky.
Cute post idea! I love that you have garbage bags taped to your windows. I am thinking about taping mine up OUTSIDE so Brighton doesn't pull them down. He pulled down two sets of curtins, totally killed the blinds and ripped of the cardboard I put up inside! AHHHH!!! What am I going to do with that kid? So is it just fluke that you kids are K,L,M in the right age order? Or was it intentional, and the next one will be baby "N"?
I love the ABC idea.
Sorry you've had a tough week. I love all the positives you pulled out though. I don't know if I overlooked it somewhere or my flighty mind forgot, but I didn't know your adoption papers were in again!!?? How exciting. I hope you will be blessed soon!!!!!
I love the pix of where you live too...so beautiful!!!
Post a Comment