
Today is D's birthday! 34 wow we are getting old. It was a good day a busy day. But it turned out good and we had a good dinner with my sister and brother in law who made supper for us thanks again it was so good! And I would write 34 things I love about D but its really late and D hates it when I write about him anyway. But I do love him so much and appreciate all he does he is one busy man and always finds time to get done the things he needs too.
He's a great husband, friend, brother, boss and I could go on and on!!
The kids and I made a candy gram and got some balloons to take to the office while he was at the ranch this morning. But other then that we saw him for about an hour since he was at work then had to go with the youth for a stake youth activity so we waited and had supper later. Anyway it was a long day but a good one.
But HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!!
Other then that exciting news my baby girl started Ballet this week she was so EXCITED she looked so cute waiting to go we had to of course take some pictures! She looked so adorable in all her ballet gear! Fun girl most of the time!
She was all about posing today Enjoy!

The waiting was killing her she was just so excited to go! Then she said she was going to say a little prayer so she knelt down and said take my picture ha ha!
My little "Hellarina" {as she calls a ballerina she just loved dressing up like a little princess girls are so cute with there little princess facinations ! Fun day!
Have a great day!


11 comments:
Today is an awesome day for a birthday, eh?
Corey turned 15 today. I had no idea it was D's birthday too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!!
I LOVE the photos of L in her pink! IT takes me back for sure. Cami is in the higher levels now and so she is only allowed to wear the regulation black outfits. I miss the pink ones. : (
Your baby girl is So cute! Love the praying photo.
Have a great conference weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!
Funny thing... I actually met his mom yesterday. After my temple session I went to grab a few things at the distribution center. So when she looked at my temple rec. she was like "Oh, you are in my son's ward!" *lol*
Lauren looks so darling in her ballet outfit. So cute! I can't wait to have a girl!
Hope D has a great birthday! Those pics of Lauren are SOOOO darling! I could eat her up, she's just so cute!! :)
hahahaha!! Where did you get her stuff at? Because I looked everywhere and couldn't find a freaking thing. :) Ebay here I come!
Hey, D and I have the same birthday! That's awesome! Sounds like he had a great day yesterday. That's a fun idea to do a candy gram!
And Lauren is such an adorable hellarina! :)
I LOVE LAUREN!! SHE is so CUTE!
SO CUTE! I can't wait until Gracie can go into dance. Those pictures of Lauren are priceless, what a little princess.
These are the sweetest pix of Lauren. She's a sweetheart! The candy gram dress pic needs to be in here--sorry, that's my fault. I'll get it sent soon. Great post and dedication to Big D! He is a good man. Thanks for letting us share in his special day.
lauren is so freakin cute christal! i love those pics so much, and i wish i could have seen her floating around in her little slippers :)
What great pictures of L. Happy birthday D! I hope it was a great one. Have you been to your new ward at all? Has anyone come by yet? I hope so. Enjoy the lovely day today : )
Happy Birthday to D! And Lauren looks SOOOO precious in her ballet outfit!! Those are such great pictures! She is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment