
About time I get a minute to update this thing! It has been such a busy busy week! Its spring break this week so things should slow down a bit hopefully. {{Just have to say that its 85 degrees today or 24 degrees here!! So nice today don't worry tomorrow it will probably snow}} Anyway we made it safely to Rexburg for graduation on Thursday the saddest thing ever about
half an hour down the road I realized I had forgotten my camera I was so sad! SO the pics will come later when I can get some from the fam I got this one from my sister this is her and alley! But guess who spoke at the banquet and ceremony ELDER BALLARD!! I was so excited he gave another 2 amazing talks he is so funny too he said "a few probably think we are pretty much a bunch of old guys but we know whats going on, we're pretty cool " It was so funny! So down to earth I loved hearing him speak again and what a nice surprise I had no idea he would be there. Everything went really good and it was short but fun I got one picture my sister took. But other then that the rest will have to wait! Ricks has changed so much since I was there { okay this makes me feel old but its been like 12 years since I was there wow!!! Time goes by so fast. I loved ricks so much and had awesome roommates and so many fun memories there!Anyway the kids had alot of fun at grandmas and Kolt was at a friends house and had alot of fun so everything worked out just fine. It was a fast trip but fun to be around lots of family and enjoy making new memories and watching others accomplish something big its exciting, always a new step in life taking us onto the next journey Alley will be an awesome teacher!
On Saturday it was my niece Kinlee's 2nd birthday she is so darn cute and funny she makes me laugh we sure love her! We had a family get together and made it a surprise birthday for my sister Livi { who also had her boyfriend Guy who is from England here and we got to meet him too they are so cute together!} Anyway it was a fun day the kids all had fun playing and I got a lot of fun pictures {oh if only I could use photoshop someday I will learn!!}
My baby will be 2 next month crazy!!!
Love this picture where masen is kissing? or licking the cake with kinlee going in and bumping heads so cute!
I love this picture of Lauren cause it captures just how she is she loves to watch and silently take it all in I know the lightening is bad but I love it!! Thats my lauren girl!
Me and my cute sisters! They didn't really wear the same thing Livi got one for her bday ! {We missed you Holli!!}
{Okay ANOTHER random thought by ME are there times when you say something so stupid that you sit there and think why did I say that and where did that come from?? Or am I one of the choice few? Times when you go say something and nobody laughs or says anything and your secretly dying inside going okay I am so dumb WHY did I say that or why didn't I think about that first!! Moments like those you wish you could sink into the floor. Doesn't happen much but sometimes I feel so dumb or maybe more likely I think oh that totally sounds like something my mom would say. Life right???!
Well have a great week make it a great one!!! Any great ideas on what to do with kids who won't be in school and who won't have dad around for the week aahhh!!!! Help me!
Live your life as though there is a great joy to be experienced, an abundance of goodness in each person you come in contact with and the knowledge that you have enough inner wisdom to answer the mysteries that challenge you.


14 comments:
Too bad thats not you in the grad pic with AL. ugg. oh well. Love that picture of Mase and Kinlee. Thanks for loving her and for being a wonderful aunt to her--she's lucky to have you and your family so close and I know she absolutely adores every one of you!! Great weekend. I'm glad you came back with Kinlee and I! Made for a much funner shorter trip for us! Love you!! And thanks for the cute gift you gave my baby--AHH I can't believe she's TWO already!! Where does the time go!?!?!
GiftS you gave her--the garden tools were a hit with the kids. Kolt and Lauren and Kinlee got so dirty yesterday playing with them. Kolt came in saying Kinlee had you know what her pants and I should change them--WELL when I went out there that little TERD (Kolten) had shoveled a HUGE amt. of DIRT into her diaper and poor Kinlee was grabbing at her diaper like she was pretty darn uncomfortable. That's Kolten. LOVE THAT BOY!!!! Lauren is a doll by the way--cute observer pic. I got the picture from the back---check out my blog for the shot of that.........Just Kidding. I wouldn't do that!! Alright for real this time or not cuz BTW cute polka dotted blog. Okay later babe!
What a good looking family!! Glad to hear that you had a safe and fun time. (My Dad also went to "Ricks" a looooooong time ago too. Small world :D) And an idea for the kidlets, now that the weather is turning warmer. MAKE HOME MADE SIDE WALK CHALK!!! Doodle it up on the drive way I say! LOL... Good luck if you choose: http://familycrafts.about.com/c/ht/00/07/How_Sidewalk_Chalk0962932606.htm
Glad you had a fun weekend! Don't worry about saying dumb things - I do it all the time. It's especially frequent when I try to be sarcastically humourous but it either crosses the line or the people just don't get it. I actually had one such moment with D when talking about my calling, but if he never mentioned it to you then it just goes to show that most people don't give it a second thought!
(Hmmm...But if he DID mention it then I guess I am wrong and people really do have nothing better to do than worry about what I say...)
LOVE the dots, btw. So Christal.
Welcome back! Been missing my "Christal fix". LOL! Love the blog look! Looks great with your latest outfit in the pics. I Love to see that you are still doing the new do. You are SO cute!
And I must say your sister and her boyfriend truly look good together. Aww...to be young and in love again. *sigh*.
BTW---I love the pic of Lauren too. I just want to go right up to her and sit beside her and observe and say nothing too. She looks so calm and peaceful. What a beautiful child.
BTW No. 2 ---Yup! My 'D' went to Rick college too. Back in 1980 to about 84. I was still in High school. I bet though you both could relate and talk about a lot of the same memories there.
Saying Dumb or stupid things? Well...all I got to say is....Glad it's you and not me. KIDDING! I am right there with you. I said a couple of stupid things today too. I sometimes can't think for the life of me, why it drives me SO batty. I go over and over it in my mind, and it drives me crazy. It's like I think I can turn the clock back in time. Oh, well....just know that WE ALL do it sometime. And truly...who's to say that it was dumb? I think half the time that it's just in our own heads. YOu know what I mean.
Glad you are back!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you had a great weekend! I heard Elder Ballard gave another great talk! What a cute cute family you have!!
Hey how do you add pics and write around it without doing new posts!! HELP, and I love how you change the background. I'll have to come spend some time with you to figure it out!
Thanks girlie, You inspire me, I just wanted you to know that!
Glad you had great trip to your old stomping grounds, its always so nice to get away! ESPECIALLY just you and your hubby...NICE!! Cute pics of your brother & sisters... what a great lookin' bunch!
I'm glad you're back, I missed ya!Cute new look too!!!
is Kristin Leifs wife? I guess I could look at her profile...
How did you sister and her b/f meet? I am SOOOOOOO enormously sad that we aren't your V.T.'s anymore : ( I literally just about cried I was so sad. If your new v.t's don't come like the ones before us, let's ask for a switch...lol. I'm really going to miss you. But we'll have to still hang out sometime.
Mandy to answer your question my sister and her boyfriend met in England my sister went over there for awhile and worked in the lakes district and that was about 4 years ago! They are cute together!!!
Christal, where did you get your dress? It's sooooo cute.
target my dear target!! I love target! thank you too.
Post a Comment