Question: Describe the most serious illness or accident that you ever had.
Answer: Well besides the breast cancer scare in January even though it was neg was the biggest health scare I've had. Other then that I've only had about 6 surgeries for ovarian cysts being removed that were all so large, all were laproscopic surgeries except the one in grade 12 for my appendix at the same time. So not fun. But I haven't had one for 3 years since I started taking some pills a quack DR gave me- DSF formula {Nutri West dist.} But I really think they are what has been helping me. The worst thing about these surgeries was being put in the maternity ward with the new mothers after recovery. Not a nice thing when its the only thing you've ever wanted was to be pregnant and have a baby and be in the maternity ward for that reason, but instead you keep going in for ultrasounds for cysts as big as grapefruit then they burst and they have to clean it up and put you in maternity and you listen to what you wish you could have instead of what you just had. Oh well fact of my life.
---------------------------------------------------------
So on a brighter note Holly tagged me so I'm going to do it with today's post for fun cause things have been kind of serious this week eh!! So for fun here it is 10 random things:
3. I couldn't pick just one either, so here they are in all there old nasty wearness as you can tell I'm vertically challenged so they all have chunky heels but I wear my black flip flops most days!
4. picture of your clothes closet
5. A pile of laundry {at least its clean and just waiting to be folded!!} Counts for something right!!
6. What my kids are doing... RIGHT now... Kolten is having a snack ! Lauren is playing with a friend who is spinning her in a chair a favorite past time here apparently! And Masen is reading a book!! Not cute pics of any of them oh well!
7. Favorite Room in the House. I don't really have one our house is to small but we spend a lot of time in the kitchen because its kind of a cross road to the bedrooms and the living room and I love how open and big it is this is only half the kitchen ( and I just noticed my board is crooked I'll go fix it )
8. Okay next is a picture of your toilet yuck nothing fancy but here it is in all its glory ?!!

Cancun or even hawaii just to relax and feel the sun!!

Would love the go to England and Ireland D served in the ireland mission so it would be fun to see all {then next would be australia and new zealand someday!
10. Self portrait of thyself today so here it is:
So there are 10 random things to get to know you better hopefully you didn't learn to much new ha ha !!
I tag whoever wants to do it!!
Have a great weekend make it a great one its supposed to get nice here so hopefully it will its been snowing all week !! Make it a good one.


12 comments:
Thanks for sharing your stories of your surgeries Christal. I will share that sometime too I guess. It's a piece of our history too, eh? You have amazingly been through a lot girl! Lessons we learn through somethings sure can be tuff.
Love your tag photos! I am still working on mine. Hope to have it posted by Sunday. I grab a photo now and again, but it's hard to get all the kids here at the same time. : S
Hey, I got the goods yesterday! Thanks SO much, what a great treat! I've been wanting a "fun" Primary bag! Wouldn't you know it! One was in the envelope and it fits my binder and scriptures...I was MEAN'T to win!! Drop by when ever you're in town! PS is your husband related to Dexter and Lorraine Bevans>?
Renee So glad you got it!! Perfect church bags eh!!I'm primary sec and it fits my huge binder and all the baby needs too glad you like it!! And yes dexter and darren's dad are cousins so yah pretty much all bevans are related somehow!! So many of then gee eh!! Well have a good weekend!!
Hey I found your blog and have loved reading through it. I will add you to my fav list, if that's ok!?!
that is a great post! I love your house, you have so many cute little decorations, and you are so pretty!
CUTE! Thanks for playing! :) I am loving your self portrait! SO stinkin' cute... loving that outfit girl! :)
Hi Christal,
I also found your blog through Kimberly. I loved your post! In case you don't know who this is it's Janae (used to be Paxman!)! Anyways my blog is blocked but if your interested just give me a quick email and I'll put you on my list (richjanae@hotmail.com).
Janae Spencer
Hi, I found you blog through Mindi's & Sarah's blog. I enjoy reading you blog and love this post! You are totally so cute! My name is Becca and I'm from Stirling. I think you know my parents-Ralph & Brenda Kunkel. Anyways, thought that I'd say hi.
Thanks for being such a good example!!
Hey Thanks for commenting guys and thanks nice to know who's reading! Becca I know your parents good Darren and Ralph were in the bishopric together before they moved to Hillspring and Brenda sat with me every sunday to help with the kids we love them!! I've probably seen you before around~!! Thanks again ttyl
I love your stalking song! I've never head anyone besides The Police sing it.
I hope the weather has gotten nicer up there. There was a family from Edmonton in our ward on Sunday, but they are originally from Cardston and Welling, so they were telling me that they thought there was still snow.
so Lorraine is my Dad's Sister...just think! We're quasi related!
Your self portraits always look so cute!
Post a Comment