Tuesday, April 1, 2008
{ Hair yesterday gone today..}
Okay girls I spent all morning getting my hair done,chopped/cut and highlighted and spent an outrageous price for something I'm not to sure about {yet}{I'll see if I can even do it tomorrow} I think its more that I have to get used to it. But it will probably just go up and start growing it out again {I really can't stand any hair touching my face} and start my vicious cycle all over again. I'm pretty much a creature of habit I love product and I love backcombing! I like hair that doesn't move affectionately know as Helmet hair ha ha j/k not that bad but here are a whack of pics my little 6 year old bud helped me with{some of them}! Well have a great day!! Make it a good one!!
Before's And After's: {I never wear it down like this but you get the point! Later!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


26 comments:
I love it. i thinks it's so cute. i also loved your long hair.you are one of the lucky ones who looks good with long or short!! wear it down it looks so good!!! change is always fun. (i like it either way though, and still love no matter what)=)
HOT!!! Christal it looks hot. You have nothing to worry about. For Real, it looks amazing--you always look great! Beautiful, gorgeous, perfect. I love it! And I LOVE YOU!!!
So gorgeous! Wow!
I love it! You are so stylin for a mama of three!
Oooooohhh!! I love it! You look so pretty! :)
christal, you hot mama. i love it.
I am in LOVE. I love it, you should keep it down and keep doing it. It is VERY flattering. You are such a beautiful lady!
I agree!!!!!!! You are one hot mama! Not that you weren't before....this just "raises the bar"!!! Change is always good. So fresh and new. I LOVE IT! SO stylin'.
Now you will keep me guessing in who you are when we finally meet in person. LOL!
HOLY FREAKING CUTENESS OF AMERICA.....or eh....CANADA!!!!!! Seriously Christal...WOW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do!
okay so i'm a little ticked that you didn't come to me haha j/k no really I love it, it looks good, whoever did it did an awesome job, and I like it down you totally need to wear it that way.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! YOU ARE ONE SEXY LADY!!!!!! *PpprrrrrrOoooOwWww... *Mmhmmmmm... girrrrrrlllll you look FABULOUS!!!! :)
I know you would, I totally understand, it is cute though. I do like it!
It looks great! I love it. I especially love the second to last look. That one is my favorite. What made you go for the change?
WOW!!! I love it! It is stunning! Where did you get it done at. I need some life put back into my hair like something terrible! You look HOT!
Oh my goodness, I don't think I even recognize you! I mean, of course you're still just as gorgeous, but I think the last time I saw your hair down was 1996...I'm not kidding!!! =) It looks so good, I love it! How does D like it? More importantly, how do YOU like this morning??? I think its seriously pretty--Love it!!
(oh and way to be the photographer Kolt, nicely done!)
Thank you so much everybody!!! I have the best blog friends ever!! So its harder to do this morning but I just need a good straightener but D loves it because wow I'm actually wearing it down ha ha see how long that lasts! Thanks again everybody !!
I love it!!!! I think it looks so cute! I wish I had the guts to do mine. I am LONG over due for a new do!!!
I love it!!!! I think it looks so cute! I wish I had the guts to do mine. I am LONG over due for a new do!!!
Wow!! First off I had no idea you had such long hair. Second WOW!! That is a excellent cut. I wish I had some new words to describe it but everyone else has covered all the bases. YOU LOOK HOT!!!
You don't know me...I found your blog through Holly's. Just wanted to say hi and I think your haircut looks great!
LOVE it! Okay that gives me hope that I can get a cute style. I go tomorrow...I'm nervous. LOL
Boys are so funny. Tyler also prefers it when my hair is done, but they just don't understand how annoying it is to have hair hanging in your face all day long!
beautiful hair cut!!!! Love your highlights!!!!
Holy hottie!! You look absolutely fabulous and I hope you start liking it soon because you are smokin' girl!!
Sharalee
I love before and after pictures and your hair looks great!
Post a Comment