This is going to be short cause I've been laying in bed for almost 2 days now with a aching , hot and cold body and a fever do not feel good but I needed a break from my bed and I'm starting to feel a tiny bit better. I'm thankful :
For a wonderful sister who came and brought me some medicine yesterday, feed my kids lunch and put them down for a nap! I love you and appreciate it so much!
I'm thankful for caring friends one of who brought dinner yesterday and ran an errand that needed to be done for me. I'm so thankful for thoughtful people!
I'm thankful for a friend today who took my kids for most of the day Kolt went earlier and the other two are going after nap time!
SO THANKFUL FOR THAT.
AND I'm so thankful that D came home early yesterday night because he wasn't supposed to be home until today but came home cause I was sick. He is a wonderful husband I'm so thankful for him everyday he is the best!! I'm thankful he got the kids breakfast and let me sleep in too.
Also have to say Happy Birthday to my little sister Liv today. I'm so thankful for her she is such a great example of all that is good. She is wonderful with my kids and they love her so much. She is an example of Christlike love and service. She served a mission to Boise and was a wonderful missionary ! She loves the elderly and works with them. She loves to laugh. She is fun. She is smart and beautiful inside and out. She is an example to me. She works hard at what she does. She is also a beautiful artist and draws and paints amazing pictures. Very talented. She is thoughtful and would give the shirt {or shoes} off her body if you said you liked it ! {Which she did a few weeks ago I told her I loved her shoes and have been looking for a pair like them and she comes over the next day to give me her shoes it meant a lot to me and made me think if I'm that kind of person? {Oh I didn't take the shoes of course} But that's just the kind of person she is. Happy Birthday girl love you. {Blogger won't let me add a picture right now so I'll try again later.}
I'm thankful for so much. I'm especially grateful that for the most part we are healthy. I sure hope my kids don't get it! I feel sorry for Kolten most of all because we had fun spring break plans planned and haven't been able to do any of them he is bored out of his mind and would probably rather be in school poor kid. Oh well what do you do. Soccer and baseball starts next week so he'll have fun doing that. Well have a great day I'm going back to bed!
_____________________________________
Sweetest kid EVER!!!
{Lauren is at the table scrubbing at the ink she ingrained in it all over when mom was in bed! So she was kind of in trouble}
{Kolten all excited to go fly his kite with dad}
K: Dad lets go ! Lauren lets go I'm so excited its going to be so fun. I'll let you fly it.
D: Lauren can't come out until she is done scrubbing the table.
K: Lauren I'll finish the table you go play with dad and the kite I'll finish it for you {insert tears by mom} because one he's been looking forward to flying the kite forever and he spent all his own money on it for ALL the kids. He wanted them all to be able to do enough to do laurens job for you. What a great kid!
D: Little talk with lauren then they all go fly the kite.
They did have alot of fun only wish I could have gone to take pictures of them.


10 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! There is no time to be sick when you're a mom...Thank goodness for great family & friends!
Oh I sure wish I could do something to help! I feel bad that you are feeling SO rotten. I can't believe that you are up blogging. What a faithful girl for all her fans. : D
Hope you truly feel better soon.
What a pain about posting pics right now. I am here having the same trouble. Hope to have you caught up on my week soon too.
Rest up girl! Take good care of yourself. YAY! to awesome sisters too.
i'm so stinking sick too!!! ahhh! madi is sick (a cold in her eyes) so i can't even send her anywhere. it started out sick to my stomach and today it's moving all over the rest of my body. not fun. hope you get feeling better soon! i've been reading a lot, and madi has been watching more than a fair share of "nemo".
So sorry you're sick, Christal!!
:( That is no fun, especially on spring break!!!!!! Sounds like your sister and your husband have been a big help, though. Get well soon!!!
I'm so sorry you are sick! Let me know if you need anything. Not like I live to far away. I didn't even know you were sick. Get better soon!
I hope you get better soon! It's so hard to be down when everyone depends on you, but get some rest!
Sorry to hear you are under the weather...I can sympathize with you my little family was sick for 10 days...NOT FUN. I hope you are feeling better soon!
Sad to hear you're STILL sick! Sounds like you have great friends and faimly tho. I love that Livi gave you her shoes--Makes me laugh! And the story about Kolten, such a good kid! What do you expect though, look at his parents! Hope you get feelin' better, wish I could come grab your kids today, ours would have so much fun. The boys are out playing in 'the fort'--I can just imagine if Kolt was here tearin' it up too!!! Love ya, get some rest my friend=)
Thanks everybody !! It's no fun being a sick mom cause our job never ends!! But I'm feeling a bit better today.
Hey girl, hope you are feeling better! I'm lucky I hardly ever get sick, which is odd considering all the sick people I'm around at work. I must have a SUPER DUPER immune system. When I am though, you are right, it's just like any other day no matter how you feel. You are blessed to have such a support system to come to your aid.
Funny about Lauren making a mess when you were in bed. Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch after getting home from work in the morning and the twins always make such a mess for me to clean up. One time they got into the corn syrup; talk about a sticky mess. I think the floor was sticky for a week in some spots. I think that day I was soooo tired, I remember thinking that the 30 minute nap I had was worth cleaning up the mess. A couple weeks ago they made a huge mess on the counter with cooking oil and ajax. They completely wrecked their clothes. OHHHH, they are trouble. In their case 1+1 does not equal 2; it is more like 1+1=4, or something like that.
Love the dialogue from the kids. Kolton is such a sweetie. Lizzy is like that, too.
Anyway, get well in time for the weekend! The weather forecast looks like you guys might be able to go sledding. EWWW! Isn't it spring yet??
Love ya, Rose
Post a Comment